Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 105votes)

Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou

Alt Names: alt 姫さま狸の恋算用alt 狸公主的恋爱计算alt Hime-sama Tanuki no Koisanyoualt Himesamadanuki no Koizanyoualt The Tanuki Princess' Love Calculus
Author: Minase Mayu
Artist: Minase Mayu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: My bride-to-be is a nonhuman princess—a tanuki?
Go to Hime-sama Tanuki no Koizanyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

285 Comments

If I'm the MC I will freak the fuck out for sure because bestiality isn't my fetish

I'm surprised he didn't know it was a tanuki.

Spoiler

seems im the only one cheering for the MC ending up with miyo. coz seriously, the fault in the situation lies with the parents not telling him from the start. then everyone convinced miyo that she will be together with the MC even tho they never really let her get introduced to him even in her human form. lastly, if everyone's against  her because she's a tanuki, im sure the chance that the story will end with both of them being tanukis is really slim. they will probably get together as humans.

That's my issue with this one - I don't see a happy ending in sight.  In spite of how manga usually play out, the MC's best course is to pursue the childhood friend. He is justifiably angry at his situation and his parents. 

But if he doesn't go through with it? The tanuki girl has obviously been told  for some time that she is supposed to marry him. She would be a wreck if he ran off. 

Don't be silly. After hundreds of chapters of hijinks, the MC will obviously warm up to the tanuki girl only to have everything resolved through magic.

I love that One Piece Reference.

LOL last panel Log Pose? XD 

That's my issue with this one - I don't see a happy ending in sight.  In spite of how manga usually play out, the MC's best course is to pursue the childhood friend. He is justifiably angry at his situation and his parents. 

But if he doesn't go through with it? The tanuki girl has obviously been told  for some time that she is supposed to marry him. She would be a wreck if he ran off. 

I really don't like how the manga went about putting the MC into this situation. He already had a girl he liked, dreams, and ambitions, but now they're basically forcing him into a marriage and telling him to give up his life for some fucking tanuki. Like, I understand this is supposed to be a comedy and all, but all it makes me do is hate the tanukis and the parents. Hope this gets resolved somehow.

aside from the whole tanuki/fantasy aspect it could be a modern real life story, hell its better than the alternative that when someone got told they were marrying a local god/spirit/thing they got sacrificed or some other unpleasant fate

Is there a page missing in ch3? Feels like there should be a page between pages 3 and 4.

I second that notion

Face it. No matter what happens in this manga...

Maeda-san wins.

MAEDA-SAN ALWAYS WINS.

I.. err... guh.... well played, so cleverly well played my good man.

Maeda-san wins.

MAEDA-SAN ALWAYS WINS.

Well played friend. Well played.

Maeda-san wins.

MAEDA-SAN ALWAYS WINS.

Dunno man...didn't work in AKB49.

I really don't like how the manga went about putting the MC into this situation. He already had a girl he liked, dreams, and ambitions, but now they're basically forcing him into a marriage and telling him to give up his life for some fucking tanuki. Like, I understand this is supposed to be a comedy and all, but all it makes me do is hate the tanukis and the parents. Hope this gets resolved somehow."

"Cough" To Love Ru "Cough"

Im curious as to where this will go... and on a side note

Whisper: Hey you! Yes you. Mc if all else fails, u can always use ur life as a hostage. That is, if u have the balls to follow through should results differ.

Is there a page missing in ch3? Feels like there should be a page between pages 3 and 4.

I really don't like how the manga went about putting the MC into this situation. He already had a girl he liked, dreams, and ambitions, but now they're basically forcing him into a marriage and telling him to give up his life for some fucking tanuki. Like, I understand this is supposed to be a comedy and all, but all it makes me do is hate the tanukis and the parents. Hope this gets resolved somehow.

Maeda-san wins.

MAEDA-SAN ALWAYS WINS.

Would it be illegal to kill the tanuki?

So which side of the family carries the tanuki lineage?

The childhood friend rarely wins.

;_;

Yes, but the first girl you meet in the series generally wins, so she might have a tiny chance....

yeah right, who am i kidding

The childhood friend rarely wins.

;_;

Is it strange that I cheering for MC doing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4

not really, actually, i wanna see him doing this to his mon
the-wally-west-bitch-slap-photo-u1.jpg

she's starting to annoy me

Good thing this is a manga, because in reality, you wouldn't want to fuck with a racoon dog. Other than the obvious beastiality thing, they apparently have lots of parasites... Worms, ticks, as well as diseases such as rabies... >.>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raccoon_dog#Diseases_and_parasites

That's pretty much true for any wild animal.  For the sake of this story, I would imagine that the Tanuki deities would be disease and parasite free from being cared for like a domesticated dog.  (Regular veterinary check-ups, worming treatments, inoculations, etc.  Of course, these details wouldn't be mentioned in the manga by the author...  It would just be an assumed aspect of the series.)

people are against beastiality right? then if the MC is actually a tanuki, wouldnt him ending up with his childhood friend be the actual beastiality ending? besides, i agree with his parents. the heck is up with that uber cute tanuki lol. plus, it can sit xD and her human form, like a more mature version of that girl from beyond the boundary lol.

Is it strange that I cheering for MC doing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLnTWxpTQt4

Good thing this is a manga, because in reality, you wouldn't want to fuck with a racoon dog. Other than the obvious beastiality thing, they apparently have lots of parasites... Worms, ticks, as well as diseases such as rabies... >.>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raccoon_dog#Diseases_and_parasites

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics