Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 153votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか 外伝 ソード・オラトリアalt DanMachi Gaiden: Sword Oratoriaalt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Sword Oratoriaalt 소드 오라토리아
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Yagi Takashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is an adaptation of the Sword Oratoria side story light novels to Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka. It covers the story of one of the strongest 1st class adventurer, "Sword Princess" Ais Wallenstein, and her desire to reach even greater heights with her friends in the Loki Familia.

> Spin-off of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-r9803 )

Raw: http://www.ganganonline.com/contents/ais/
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bete's Character Development New Window LuckyVirgo
  • 2 Replies
Topic I'd rather read new chapters of the original than this spin-off, wouldn't you? New Window mancoo
  • 9 Replies

481 Comments

I must say, this mangaka is way better than main series mangaka. (maybe even better than Author, I don't read the novel yet). He explained verything in detail.

He make all characters become so Cool and Bad-ass.

Last time I remember, Bell isn't this good and cool. I can now accept he is a man not just a pussy boy.

In main series, he is just a simple one in all of hardworking adventurers in Oratoria.

That Author give a plot armor make very girls all in love with him. I'm not convinced how Ais and every single girls keep falling in love with him.

Level 7?! And the only one in the entire city huh. I wonder how strong he really is when going all out.

He's fucking brutal. Let's just say one poor sap happened to say his Goddess was trash to his face.

Team Freya in general is pretty terrifying, Don't fuck with their waifu.

The person who call that knife is a "trash" , look like you still don't realize how "cruel" your words is and

It make you sound like a rotten person.

That weapon because it have the same Bell's stats at the moment (best of level 1 adventurer but not reach lvl 2 adventurer yet).

You call it a "trash" weapon is same like you call Bell is a "trash" adventurer.

You said "that weapon can become as strong as level 6 but at that moment, it was trash",

just think how you feel when someone said "Bell can become as strong as level 6 adventurer but at that moment, he was trash".

I don't twist your words meaning, I telling you how it sound like to me.

I knew I weird because I'm angry for the knife's sake not Bell's sake, but that how I'm angry at that time.

I really love that weapon it have great design, cool ability, loyal only to its master.

It has unlimited potential, the only reason it weak because Bell cap its stat.

Why it was called "trash" just because it serve a weak master ?

Reading over this entire thing, the whole thing stemmed from your misunderstanding and probably lack of fluency in conversational English. He didn't call it trash. This was the quote that sparked this shit:

He basically fought with "assumed crap weapon", had little money in a weak Familia, had little support being the only member, and went soloing and even solo'd a minotaur, known to be one of the strongest for level 2.

There are quote marks for a reason. You mistakenly blew up at another user for calling it a crap weapon when that wasn't his point or even his words. There's even the word "assumed". Meaning that someone *thought* it was crap, without the knowledge that it wasn't crap. Calm down, geez. Blowing up over stuff you don't understand.

Level 7?! And the only one in the entire city huh. I wonder how strong he really is when going all out.

Adventurers are born from YOLO.

am i the only one who keeps on comparing each same ocassion between sword oratoria and danmachi? and saying things like "ok, so in here, this thing wasn't explained.", " oh i know this one!", or like "so... it's like that huh..." ? xD

Wow, I wonder what feat he performed to reach level 7 if the barrier for 6 is on the tier of soloing a monster rex.

Wtf I totally assumed that the Freya beastdude was just a jobber, not a level 7.

I figured the guy was strong, it was pretty heavily implied that he was, tough i didnt think he would be a lv 7. A lv 5, maybe 6 at best.

Wtf I totally assumed that the Freya beastdude was just a jobber, not a level 7.

In fairness, his level wasn't mentioned until quite some ways into the main novel series.

Did he ever say he feel in love?

(Chibi-Ais) Are you trying to kill someone with that moe-bomb, you goaty mangaka?

The person who call that knife is a "trash" , look like you still don't realize how "cruel" your words is and

It make you sound like a rotten person.

That weapon because it have the same Bell's stats at the moment (best of level 1 adventurer but not reach lvl 2 adventurer yet).

You call it a "trash" weapon is same like you call Bell is a "trash" adventurer.

You said "that weapon can become as strong as level 6 but at that moment, it was trash",

just think how you feel when someone said "Bell can become as strong as level 6 adventurer but at that moment, he was trash".

I don't twist your words meaning, I telling you how it sound like to me.

I knew I weird because I'm angry for the knife's sake not Bell's sake, but that how I'm angry at that time.

I really love that weapon it have great design, cool ability, loyal only to its master.

It has unlimited potential, the only reason it weak because Bell cap its stat.

Why it was called "trash" just because it serve a weak master ?

You can but it drops the items cons soo fast you only get the caped dps of your lv the damage on rol games is weapon dps +base stats+buf+char lv

Thank you very much for your infomation, short and easy to undertsand.

Okay, first thing first.

I'm sorry for my misunderstand and for all the trouble that I cause until now.

My sincere apologies.

However...

My trap sensor was right when I first saw him...

Spoiler

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/283/gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Japan is memeing it up.

Uhm... Excuse me but

Can Bell EVEN USE EX-CALIBUR or GOD-LIKE OVER-POWER or any 1 Hit KO LVL 7 DUNGEON 100+ MAN FAMILIA RAID BOSS type Knife if he have it ?

Are you say any normal people (not even lvl 1 adventurer yet) can use end-game weapon without any lvl stats needed ?

So a normal person use a cheat + god like + over power + end game weapon will have a god-like attack as a lvl 7 adventurer use bare hand ?

No need to tell me a long answer, just simple YES or NO.

If YES, then I admit I was wrong and I apologize for everything I said before, I never know that you can use END GAME weapon when you just start the game to have Half of Top Player Power.

You can but it drops the items cons soo fast you only get the caped dps of your lv the damage on rol games is weapon dps +base stats+buf+char lv

My trap sensor was right when I first saw him...

Spoiler

now 豆腐不敗 loli has lost the ability to use edit.
I guess the self style has considerable risk on the mind. My condolences in not advising earlier.

ALL OF PEOPLE who mock me, do you dare to say YES ?

YES that there are better weapon than Hestia's Knife Bell can use at the moment he kill Minotaurus. Bell and lvl 1 adventurer just so stupid don't think of using weapon better than Hestia's Knife and to poor to buy weapon better than Hestia's Knife to kill Minotaurus and up lvl 2Even Top Blacksmith or Goddess can craft level 7 weapon don't want to use it themself.

I SURE ALL OF YOU GUYS don't even know if Bell can use weapon better than Hestia's Knife at the moment he kill the Minotaurus because Author don't write about it.

I Bet you guys just want to make Bell is a hero type that break record become lvl 2 with CRAP weapon (while he is attually CHEATED ARMED).

Loli tries for A+1 theory, failed.
Tries for heaven splitting Tofu cutting technique, failed.
Now tries for Excalibur theory.

Spoiler

Will it be Light Saber theory next.

No need to mock me.

I know how useless try talking with you guys.

Just tell me YES or NO.

YES is Bell can use weapon better than Hestia's knife to have super power without level needed when kill Minotaurus. => Top Blacksmith can craft end game weapon and use it themself or any normal people to be as strong as adventurer (who risk their life to reach) level 5, level 6, level 7 use bare-hand. => CHEAT PAY TO WIN type. Bell and newbie people don't use it just because they don't have millions to buy premium weapon.

NO is Bell can't use weapon better than Hestia's Knife yet at that moment.

Loli tries for A+1 theory, failed.
Tries for heaven splitting Tofu cutting technique, failed.
Now tries for Excalibur theory.
Spoiler

Will it be Light Saber theory next.

Lol oh no Ais is awakening to BL

I just love the chemistry between bell and lefiya, definitely a plus.

Her expressions are always so funny.

An onion knight may certainly become the strongest at the end point but it doesn't not start out as the strongest
and be injured or even defeated at any point of the journey.
As long the onion knight does not die and does give up, it can still continue on.

That's why the loli doesn't understand the whole point of the knife and can only see the end result yet forgets
This is the story of the weakest becoming the strongest, not a story of how the strong become overpowered.

Uhm... Excuse me but

Can Bell EVEN USE EX-CALIBUR or GOD-LIKE OVER-POWER or any 1 Hit KO LVL 7 DUNGEON 100+ MAN FAMILIA RAID BOSS type Knife if he have it ?

Are you say any normal people (not even lvl 1 adventurer yet) can use end-game weapon without any lvl stats needed ?

So a normal person use a cheat + god like + over power + end game weapon will have a god-like attack as a lvl 7 adventurer use bare hand ?

No need to tell me a long answer, just simple YES or NO.

If YES, then I admit I was wrong and I apologize for everything I said before, I never know that you can use END GAME weapon when you just start the game to have Half of Top Player Power.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics