Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

btw,the next ch will be release 08/07/14 (day/month/year)

ak Going crazy today

WOOT!!!!  Been watching the RAWs for this since it started. GREAT to see it TL'd. Thanks!!!

Still not sure what exactly his powers are supposed to be. When you say "customize", it usually means just making changes to an existing item. How does he fix an item? Can he create an item? Can he completely change something? It does not seem like he would have any fighting abilities, so can he change his stats or something to be able to survive a battle?

Also, from the beginning, it seems that he himself was not taken away, as if a copy or essence of him was what was brought into that world. Meaning, it's not going to be a "trying to find a way back home" scenario. I guess he would be living in that world from now on.

Seems like it could use a bit of proofreading. Other than that though, seems quite interesting. Looking forward to more

I was actually hoping for him to turn those spears into tooth picks... mess with the size parameter... =D

for who does not like is a loss, but all the mangas I do will probably be like this, mangas with story and struggles/battles as secondary, i will dont blame everyone that dont liked this one, even jesus christ could not please everyone

sounds like a fun story,hope it doesn't stop partway and also that we see some pretty creative uses of the ability.

i don't want to see him abuse it for no reason, it doesn't match his established personality but i hope he uses it properly when the situation gets urgent enough.

especially since he can turn a normal sword into a master-work etc

Seems a bit boring so far. Honestly, why hasn't he tried exploring his power a bit more? What about customizing himself, or other people? Or making objects with properties beyond the natural limit?

Still following it, but hope something actually happens. The MC's not all that interesting - he's way too bland, and blase about things.

Even if the main character is bland and boring he's still a THOUSAND FUCKING TIMES BETTER than most of the god damn characters Japan spews out that want nothing more than go back home just to live boring normal lives doing boring shit over and over and having a normal fucking high school life with a normal fucking romance.

I swear that's like 9 out of 10 characters Japan creates... at least this guy didn't panic and act flustered or cry like an emo over the fact that he's not in Japan anymore. I don't know about you, but that's something I really like about this manga and this character. 

Sorry about ranting like this, but I'm just so tired of characters that worry about school, tests, work, and other shit when they get sent into another world. Followed.

Seems a bit boring so far. Honestly, why hasn't he tried exploring his power a bit more? What about customizing himself, or other people? Or making objects with properties beyond the natural limit?

Still following it, but hope something actually happens. The MC's not all that interesting - he's way too bland, and blase about things.

I mean, his original statement about 'modification' was, IIRC, "This game's balance is whacked, it's irritating, guess I'm going to have to fix it", rather than "I am uber-haxxor all the cheats are mine".

In other words, I suspect he may be, how would you put it, enjoying the 'vanilla' version of the world right now :"p

i think the ch1~5 is more like a prologue,the true action start in ch 6

I think so too most of manga 1st chapter size is about 60 pages, and for this one its only 20.

not bad huh?? hopefully (if) it continues it will be more interesting.. 

can we get assurance that this will continue??

well, im not getting my hopes high. But lets give it a chance

I'm curious how this will continue. It's off to a good start if you ask me.

Thanks for chapters 3 and 4!

i think the ch1~5 is more like a prologue,the true action start in ch 6

I'm curious how this will continue. It's off to a good start if you ask me.

Thanks for chapters 3 and 4!

Meh, not too interesting.

not bad huh?? hopefully (if) it continues it will be more interesting.. 

can we get assurance that this will continue??

well, im not getting my hopes high. But lets give it a chance

It's shit.

Its good to hear what people think, but explain, don't throw shit like this.

I think its pretty funny.

Didn't he turn the green crystal into a red one, essentially making it 30 times it's original worth? And he's been in that town for what, maybe a week? Give him some time to learn, dear god. If you suddenly got a powerful ability, wouldn't actually first be careful with it so that you WOULDN'T hurt people with it until you actually knew how it exactly works? Shit takes time, man. And don't forget to add onto the part where he's suddenly in A DIFFERENT GODDAMN WORLD. Right now, he has other worries than just his powers.

It's shit.

Plot holes and logic holes.  So the old man isn't that scared of the evil god because he interpeted the prophecy of calamity to be inflicted on either those in power or not in power instead of doom for all. And the evil one is not a bringer of disaster (hence why he asked about disease) but is a judge so being friendly with said judge is good for the world. Would have been nice if this hole was filled in the first chapter.

Its not really a plot hole or logic hole in any way, it just doesn't follow the usual reactions, for one we don't know the actual wording of the warning people received.

At one point they say he comes to destroy other points they say he comes to judge its a common thing where interpretation varies from place to place person to person.

The simple fact is that the old man judges based solely on his opinion backed by his experience with the MC therefore he's not scared of him, i mean even the people living in the current time don't even seem to believe in the whole lord of calamity thing much

Plot holes and logic holes.  So the old man isn't that scared of the evil god because he interpeted the prophecy of calamity to be inflicted on either those in power or not in power instead of doom for all. And the evil one is not a bringer of disaster (hence why he asked about disease) but is a judge so being friendly with said judge is good for the world. Would have been nice if this hole was filled in the first chapter.

i dont know how the setting on the server works.. but it seems the server mostly load from the 2nd server... which the files havent been uploaded from the 1st server

Having some problems with pages not loading. It just shows the top and bottom of the page with everything in between not loading. Gonna have to wait to read I guess

I was having the issue too, just reload the page that gets stuck a few times and it'll show. It happened about 5 or 6 times then I started manually going through the pages by clicking their respective numbers and it went away.

Having some problems with pages not loading. It just shows the top and bottom of the page with everything in between not loading. Gonna have to wait to read I guess

this time it took longer because I was chitchatting while should be doing the type >..<, btw i will stop here in ch 4,maybe at night i do more ch,but for now i will stop(do the typesetter four chapters tires)

oh god damn it. 3 minute right AFTER i decide to sleep

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics