Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

oooh. way to go, long-haired dude

he's thinking long term goals here for yuusuke

Sun's dragging him off into the shadows for some "punishment".

Way to go Sun. Don't let anybody else get frisky with yo man.

Egads, I wonder if she's wearing her strength boosting ring? And the powerless people are already stronger than the magic using variety. I hope he survives.

Someone here would have enjoyed the spanking...

CZwEPgeWEAEhLbb.jpg

"If you're after that kind of play, I'll do it with you later so get back here!"

Finally, a princess that isn't retarded as f***, over the top evil, or a bratty tsundere.

Sun's dragging him off into the shadows for some "punishment".

Way to go Sun. Don't let anybody else get frisky with yo man.

Someone here would have enjoyed the spanking...

CZwEPgeWEAEhLbb.jpg

obviously i didn't read the novel so i have no idea how things really go in the future beyond the current chapter, and knowing the somewhat happy go 'round atmosphere so far around the main hero, and the kind of traits given to him by the author (gentle and kind characteristics), things will less likely to go this evil direction, but I have some hopes these song-princesses or the female spies the mc rescued actually play significant role as spies for the guy later on in the series, just to make things more interesting for myself only, because I have serious affinity for the beautiful female spies working for the badass main protagonists in any series I enjoy reading.

Since the autor is japanesse, I bet they're something like geishas. A separate being from prostitutes, serving a different purpose. And, at the same time, it's not like they can't do that too.

indeed. I would like to think both are there but they choose individually what services they wish to provide.

So I guess that the town singers and song princesses aren't actual prostitutes. That is good. 

Since the autor is japanesse, I bet they're something like geishas. A separate being from prostitutes, serving a different purpose. And, at the same time, it's not like they can't do that too.

Sun finally acknowledged the threat and is starting to build a fence around yusuke lol. Btw is that wind artist following the town singer the same guy who was talking to yuusuke before at sun's village? 

It seems yes, he is in intel section and it wouldn't be strange that after whole song/spy business they would check others.

Spoiler

He hasn't even spanked his would be waifu, Sun's, ass yet. Truly an evil god.

"You have failed this city" again ?

Variations of that phrase have been around at least as long as if not longer than the Bible, Luke 12:48 if you're curious. Everyone from Voltaire, Winston Churchill down to Spider Man have used paraphrased versions of it.

So I guess that the town singers and song princesses aren't actual prostitutes. That is good. 

They are spy(information dealer) too what did you expect smart one do those 2 job at the same time the best ones can evade if they don't want by talking like song princess hold blackmail about other influencal people.

Exemple : noble slandering scandal and intermediate for bribing IRL in history.

Sun finally acknowledged the threat and is starting to build a fence around yusuke lol. Btw is that wind artist following the town singer the same guy who was talking to yuusuke before at sun's village? 

06d13cf3f3.jpg

You've had one job, guys. And you failed it.

"You have failed this city" again ?

Ahh I see Yusuke, you're a man of culture as well

LoL Yuusuke wants to slap dat ass 

+2 girls for Yuusuke

+1 loli for Grandpa

I can't remember if he

Spoiler
Rather than being lewd, he's just being endlessly kind to a person (female) he knows. What did you expect?

Maan, are we not using spoiler box anymore?

Well, we might as well add the "ecchi" tag now.

I think we can all agree that having Yusuke "Handle it" is the way to go :P

MidoriKitzune
Aug 06 2017 06:24 PM

Preview of coming chapter:

1241970_1.jpg

He's going to enjoy a paddlign with his hand xD.

And then he will hurt himself... and heal his tired hand.

06d13cf3f3.jpg

You've had one job, guys. And you failed it.

1 spidey dislike this chapter

I wonder if he will create Rope, whip and candle for "punishment" ...

I can't remember if he customizes the whip to do no damage, but I know for sure he'll modify the area so that the horndogs in the mob can't see anything. Rather than being lewd, he's just being endlessly kind to a person (female) he knows. What did you expect?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics