Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

Dart to the chest!?? It's cool, drink this potion I made >.>;

That story is so different from this one, I don't understand how you get the two mixed... o.o

It has a similar art style and it's about some overpowered isekai'd dude using his powers to deal with international things. The focus is also in politics and similar things and I'm pretty sure it also had an arc about a spy woman trying to get close to MC.

That story is so different from this one, I don't understand how you get the two mixed... o.o

I have read quite a number of light novels and web novels alike, and while a dragon waifu is quite a common setting, which one is this?

And also, Razshia, as well as that assassin loli Elfiona, don't know that any poison attack towards Yuusuke will result in misfire, you know, like '0' damage number appear on his head. Too bad :D

Am I the only one who can't remember who half of the characters are supposed to be or even the plot? It doesn't help the character designs of this manga are pretty similar to those of that one manga about a white haired dude who becomes king and has a dragon waifu, to the point that I sometimes get the plot of both stories mixed.

Dragon waifu you say CBDSChtWkAEE7_4.jpg

dont bother, he neglect the dragon for harem

Am I the only one who can't remember who half of the characters are supposed to be or even the plot? It doesn't help the character designs of this manga are pretty similar to those of that one manga about a white haired dude who becomes king and has a dragon waifu, to the point that I sometimes get the plot of both stories mixed.

Dragon waifu you say CBDSChtWkAEE7_4.jpg

Wow, Eisha is friggin stacked!!

"I am an enemy agent, I have betrayed you several times over but as I am a hottie that is okay and will be instantly forgiven." Seeing this in various works is getting so incredible old to be honest. :/

To be fair, he didn't even notice the previous drugging attempt (and technically not this one either) due to how OP he is.

"I am an enemy agent, I have betrayed you several times over but as I am a hottie that is okay and will be instantly forgiven." Seeing this in various works is getting so incredible old to be honest. :/

True, but there was still brainwashing/conditioning involved. It would actually be more refreshing if she was unrepentant and rotten from the get-go. I guess that was what Shield Hero was trying to convey...

Also, this is in line with what Kunoichi and Visha Kanya were meant to be; intelligence gathers and assassins.

MidoriKitzune
Jul 07 2017 07:40 PM

Ho's before bro's ;p

Well. In real life.

You would rape her.

Then drop her off in a militäry kasern.

(if it was in that world)

But our MC is japanese.

And shonen type.

Ho's before bro's ;p

If she was an unkempt smelly fat guy she would have died in a horrible, ironical, well deserved death. But no, muh women.

Even if she as a decent looking guy. So far most villains have been male, with female sidekicks/assasins. Without fail, all of them have been killed or at the very least incarcerated while their female assistants have been redeemed. Think about the water Assasin from early on. The only time he did end up killing a girl she was rather generic (during the fortress part) and it was played for drama for quite some time. 

It's just becoming a bit of a running theme. 

If she was an unkempt smelly fat guy she would have died in a horrible, ironical, well deserved death. But no, muh women.

That poison dart wouldn't have done anything to him anyway

Nothing can one-shot him because of all that protection shit on him xD
Yet none of his enemy figured this out yet >.<

That poison dart wouldn't have done anything to him anyway

im pretty sure its the second one, its easy to be like I DONT CARE IF YOU BETRAY ME! when you are basically invulnerable. She could probably dump  10 pounds of arsenic into his food and i doubt hed even notice...

Yep poison don't work while he's wearing his gear....

For those wondering about the loli assasssin

Spoiler

Damnable cliffhanger!

Glad Sun wasn't there, or he'd lose it for sure.

Well, that council increasingly seem like really wonderful people. It would be a real shame if something awful were to happen to them.

Something awful will happen to them. Again, and again, and again.....
Hopefully it will involve hundreds of children carrying mirrors on a bright sunny day.

Well, that council increasingly seem like really wonderful people. It would be a real shame if something awful were to happen to them.

damn, can't find LN ...

all goes around in internet is Web version ...

(which become different after their escape from that home)

Spoiler

just in time ...

need to add 1 loli in harem ...

this assassin arc is getting quite dull if you ask me. not sure if MC is actually oblivious, or that he just don't care because he made countermeasures

im pretty sure its the second one, its easy to be like I DONT CARE IF YOU BETRAY ME! when you are basically invulnerable. She could probably dump  10 pounds of arsenic into his food and i doubt hed even notice...

Spoiler

this assassin arc is getting quite dull if you ask me. not sure if MC is actually oblivious, or that he just don't care because he made countermeasures

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics