Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 174votes)

Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama

Alt Names: alt ぺろわん! -早くシなさい! ご主人さま♪-alt 舔呀 汪!-还不快来满足我!主人♪-alt 舔足游戏alt Perowan! - Hayakushinasai! Goshujinsamaalt Perowan! -Hayaku shinasai! Goshujin-sama-alt Perowan!- Please Hurry up! Master
Author: Yui Daisuke
Artist: Yui Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inukai Shirou a male highschool student leading his life when suddenly his dog Mashiro turns into a human girl and now he must satisfy her wants or face the consequences.
Go to Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The first chapter was amazing! New Window Solerum
  • 3 Replies

292 Comments

This manga was great! I hope to see another working series from this mangaka!
thanks guys for scanlanting this. it was a really good read
Happy endings are the best:D
good ending but wished the manga would of lasted a bit longer
Question: Why was she human the very first time they met and than a dog after? Was she originally a human to begin with? Did Ashe turn her into a human for one day so she could meet him and than turn her back into a dog to meet him again as a dog?
Damnit, I at least wanted to see their.... 'puppies'....

FUCK.
Thanks to all the scanlator for their hard work!

a good ending, indeed
Nice ending -- although I only read the ending. xD
Nice ending, but kinda abrupt to be honest
well it was nice but man did his female friend with large breasts (katsuragi) get forgotten for the last chapters -.-
sigh...well i guess its back 2 my nonsensical life, im gonna miss those huge ass....plot twists
Hmmm... warm and fuzzy ending, yet at the same time, it's the end. :/
Spoiler
Noooo, doggone it, it's over! Son of a bitch!
Seeing the word end always causes me this weird feeling of wanting to hit something, also, the ending was sweet, but it was kinda lacking in the way of fanservice, I mean, the manga was so full of goodness an ending without any sexy sexy feels kinda wierd.
Good ending. Allthough the manga was too ecchi, it was still a good one.
Now that's a satisfying ending, not dragged out or anything sudden.
Thanks to ScansRemix & Renzokusei Scans & roankun for scanlating this, it was an enjoyable read!
Nice ending. ^_^ Glad it turned out good....but the lack of fanservice at the end....curses! XD
short and sweet, thanks for the scans.
Nice and satisfying end but would of been more satifying if they revealed more of the witch's past before ending it.
Destiny:
Spoiler
aww, such a nice ending :)
and its over o well
Aaand, it's over. Enjoy, and thanks for reading~
Yo Derek you act like Batoto has links to the scanlator's page right next to the chapter or something. And you can use that page to go right to their website.

Even if that were the case, I'm a leecher not some internet wizard.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics