Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 174votes)

Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama

Alt Names: alt ぺろわん! -早くシなさい! ご主人さま♪-alt 舔呀 汪!-还不快来满足我!主人♪-alt 舔足游戏alt Perowan! - Hayakushinasai! Goshujinsamaalt Perowan! -Hayaku shinasai! Goshujin-sama-alt Perowan!- Please Hurry up! Master
Author: Yui Daisuke
Artist: Yui Daisuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inukai Shirou a male highschool student leading his life when suddenly his dog Mashiro turns into a human girl and now he must satisfy her wants or face the consequences.
Go to Perowan! - Hayaku Shinasai! Goshujinsama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The first chapter was amazing! New Window Solerum
  • 3 Replies

292 Comments

All good things must end someday....well,at least the ending is great.Reminds me of why i read manga in first place.
Thank you to all people who bring this humble manga to us for a viewing pleasure.
Thanks for the nice manga. And good ending too.
ScansRemix, Renzokusei Scans, and roankun
Spoiler

very much for scanlating this manga till the end.
Ending came to soon also I didn't see a decapitation of the witch. I am displeased.

P.S her past doesn't matter because that happened like what 200yrs ago?
there's still a lot more ecchi manga which get stalled ...
I hope they take the project in case it's already more than 6 month stalled ...
A very entertaining series! It was my extreme pleasure and honor to have been asked by Derek to proofread the last few chapters of this series. I hope that my humble efforts proved to be worthwhile. I had great translations to work with!!

Thanks again, Derek, for allowing me to be a part of this!!!
damn, suddenly get ending ...
oh well, at least it's a good ending ...

hoping the mangaka will make another manga series after this ...
Wait did I just read a chihuahua pull a human (sort of) out of the river?
Maybe I should just leave it at.
what a lovely ending with a lil question at the end. I really love how the author brought it all together and gave it the ending it deserved. bravo yui daisuke
This was so good, I think ill go watch a shoujo or something (O.o)
THis absolutely made my day. Now I'm reminded why I love manga so much.
Good ending, good series, good translations, good idea
to pick this book up as a translation project, good job.
Its all good. *puts on shades*
indeed, sad about katsuragi. I liked her too.
Thanks for translating another manga to the end! Moving on!
Great ending, I'm satisfied.
Now, somebody needs to continue Come Come Vanilla! Or if Extras is going to continue.
@MrFeatherFang
Spoiler
About Tama
Spoiler
It was a good ending yet I still think the witch needs a bucket of water poured on her. 200 years is a long time to be pissing and moaning over your moms death. Instead of screwing people over with power perhaps you should be using that power to prevent tragedies instead ne? Maybe then the world wouldn't try to seizure you out of existence for being a jerk.
Great ending...I guess this is it......*sniff* unfollow *sniff*
a good ending IMO

thx to everyone who made it possible for me to read this in english.
@sekirei07: she was a dog that got turned into a human for a day by the witch and Shirou meets her on that one day and falls in love with her when they were both little. When he returns the next day to find her again, instead he sees the dog (which was Mashiro's real self) and takes her in as a pet
VANILLA WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH!! (THIS MAY NOT BE TRUE IN CERTAIN CASES)
*starts crying* Mom your boy did good, he saved the girl and got to keep her without the witch killing him I call that a good week. Next we have to find the witch a boyfriend who can put with her, a guy with a lot and I mean a lot of patience.
Satisfied but I still want more

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics