Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 183votes)

Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!

Alt Names: alt 侵スベカラズ!! 純血特区!alt 禁止入侵!!纯血特区!alt No trespassing! Purebred District!alt Okasu bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku!
Author: Honda Arima
Artist: Honda Arima
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the year 2020, it was found out that a harmful virus had infected the human race, killing them slowly and bringing them towards a dark future. But with the technology they had in hand, in an attempt to save the civilized race, the people chose to go through with “Beast Transformation." Knowing that other than humans, all animals were safe from the virus, the humans made the decision to inject the genes of animals into themselves to become part-human, part-animal. In the end, the idea was “Either you do beast-transformation or die.” With the race known as Homo Sapiens gone, by the year 2035, being a beast-human was normal.

In this new world, one strange boy, Kokuryuu Kazuto, 14 years old, is the worst runner and least athletic, but somehow also the most popular, with girls giving him hugs and boxed lunches, to his chagrin. But one day, he's approached by three girls, members of a group called the “Pure-bred Special Ward,” who claim that Kazuto is actually a human, who should not even exist. Although he’s in disbelief, he has to accept it as fact when he finds out his “ears” and “tail” are all fake. How will Kazuto face this dilemma, when he’s a human in this beast-human driven world?
Go to Okasu Bekarazu!! Junketsu Tokku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic User Review Thread New Window ZaneofBane
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is this a light Novel? New Window krazkyle
  • 1 Replies

286 Comments

According to my math, 31°C is about 88°F. Not exactly a hot day for summer even in cooler climates. I mean, I can see thinking that's hot if you live in the arctic... but isn't this supposed to be Japan? That's a normal (if not slightly cool) summer day.

MC: " I hate my life"

Me: sigh* you don't know how many people would love to switch places with you... and we also hate our life here >.<

One step closer to mutual "masturbation" and a true H series

well, so now he's gonna masturbate in front of beautiful girls? Why not make them help out while he's at it? =P

That depends on where you live. If you're from Australia or Florida, you can't imagine what it feels for some from north to be in that heat. Without wind, water and a hat you're gonna get a heatstroke.

Well, I guess that's true, Australia had kinda taught me how to survive this heat, its gotten to the point when me and my friends were talking about the heat thinking its 38 degrees when it was actually 42 degrees.

Seriously? 31 degrees is bloody hot? For all I know, 31 degrees is a beautiful day to go outside. Although, if they had fur I guess that would make it hot eh?

That depends on where you live. If you're from Australia or Florida, you can't imagine what it feels for some from north to be in that heat. Without wind, water and a hat you're gonna get a heatstroke.

Seriously? 31 degrees is bloody hot? For all I know, 31 degrees is a beautiful day to go outside. Although, if they had fur I guess that would make it hot eh?

dem.. needs more H-stuff

to protect the MC from losing his virginity they sent 3 hot chicks as bodyguards

Good Job Japan Government

im pretty sure these girls would be interested in pearl necklaces. 

Theres an easy way to relieve him that also gets rid of the evidence... Or the govt could sell his stuff.

Supervised masturbation... Isn't that how most hentai starts? I can see the H doujin artists using him walking in on the foxy lady for a few stories...

I agree with some people. The way that he's being protected is like having the last male and female of a race in separate cages rather than have them reproduce. From what has been said, there are other humans, so why not get a few of the girls in his life so he can at least have a few more 'special districts' for the government to protect. As it stands now, it is like cruelly watching the last of a species die when you can breed it.

Ah well, with Karen reporting to some higher up behind her comrades' backs, they'll probably order her and the others to seduce him with the intention of collecting some 'samples' from the special district and his childhood friend will come a knocking, probably with that bodyguard girl and another girl that has yet to appear. That would probably explain why every cover page has had the two others crawling all over him, clinging onto him like he's their mate.

In other words, harem end ahoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

poor guy.cant even have a wet dream in peace.

but he does see the childhood friend that way!even though she'll probably lose anyway.

Masturbation under supervision, well that's something new.

UPDATES all around.

well this is funny, to see the girls fussing over you creaming your pants.

.... AAAANNND I found the artist's H.

.... sweet mother of god.... it was beautiful.

well guess what, looks like MC was right not to trust them so much initially.

everything done just to gained his trust.

anyway I'd assume pure-bred humans have the intrinsic ability to make all the other species listen to them (domestication)

Well I had one hell of a post but lost it when I hit another tab looking for more work by this mangaka. Since it is now gone into the ether I'll summarize it.

This story's premise is so ridiculous it stopped being funny. Guy is one of the last members of his species but can't screw to continue the species, man can't even rub one out so give him an all female guard... There's logic for ya. This damn thing is on par with that one manga where males are the extreme minority so they treat them as subhuman. 

This is like a bad hentai plot without the facials. Now I would chalk this up to the author coming from a background in H-manga but that's not an excuse anymore, there are some winners like Maybe who managed to succeed in making something memorable. This is just a cliched manga put out to try and garner a following from those with an animal girl fetish and make a bit of money.

Imo it's not a bad thing to give people what they wan't.

Aww man, dude's gonna get stabbed in the back later on...

And where the hell's his 'mother' at? She should be trying to rescue him from the enemy, which appears to be the Japanese government entire world, cause there's no way he's a purebred human after seeing him pull that trick off.

I despair a little that they work on this, but not more of the great Maid thunder.........

Who the hell in their right minds thought used DNA from bulls for therianthropes was a good idea?

The same people who managed to extract hypnosis powers from fox DNA.

Who the hell in their right minds thought used DNA from bulls for therianthropes was a good idea?

Well I had one hell of a post but lost it when I hit another tab looking for more work by this mangaka. Since it is now gone into the ether I'll summarize it.

This story's premise is so ridiculous it stopped being funny. Guy is one of the last members of his species but can't screw to continue the species, man can't even rub one out so give him an all female guard... There's logic for ya. This damn thing is on par with that one manga where males are the extreme minority so they treat them as subhuman. 

This is like a bad hentai plot without the facials. Now I would chalk this up to the author coming from a background in H-manga but that's not an excuse anymore, there are some winners like Maybe who managed to succeed in making something memorable. This is just a cliched manga put out to try and garner a following from those with an animal girl fetish and make a bit of money.

Hmm....so the Japanese cats and dogs want to imprison him in perpetual celibacy.

However, the bulls of....where ever, let's say Spain, want to imprison him and perpetually rape him.

Choices, choices.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics