Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 1213votes)

Re:Monster

Alt Names: alt リ・モンスターalt Re Monsteralt Re:Monsteralt ReMonster
Author: Kanekiru Kogitsune
Artist: Kobayakawa Haruyoshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomokui Kanata has been re-incarnated into the weakest race, goblin, and given a new name, Rou, after having undergone an unfortunate death.
However, goblin Rou has retained his previous life's memories and ability to learn skills from what he eats.

In this alternate world of survival of the fittest, events unfold. Will a goblin party become the heroes of this world, in a delightful twist from your usual scenario?

Original webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/609000058/

Adaptation of light novel series written by Kanekiru Kogitsune

Web Novel translation: https://goo.gl/DzfDE9
Go to Re:Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Similar MANGA/manhwa recommendations? New Window elbs
  • 42 Replies
Topic Elves chapter New Window KINT43E
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wondering if a Re:Monster Zero would be interesting New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 9 Replies
Topic Re:Monster Ch 28-32 Raws New Window Aneko
  • 0 Replies
Topic Keep it up No Group (and Clicli9 guy) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Game Re:Monster New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 3 Replies

2190 Comments

NEED MORE.

It's monthly, we all have to share the pain sadly, regardless of whether or not we can read Japanese, Unless Light novel, though I prefer manga.

NEED MORE.

this chapter 3 literally in 2 weeks time worth of event but somehow our MC already need to change his Species.... this is not evolution, it's revolution !

Guy who translated chapter 2 for /a/ on Sunday here.
Besides some grammar error/changes
This page http://vatoto.com/read/_/247751/remonster_ch2_by_ak-scanlations/9

has text in the wrong boxes.

{continue}..

Spoiler

I prefer demon king

I wonder when he will become the Goblin King...or the Demon King

A little premonition I think when MC was "killed" he wasn't really. It might be that he was sent to a virtual reality where it's built like a game

Why is it that the manga is not posted weekly? :/

Why can't the author post this awesome manga weekly?

I want to see more I want more

I love it. The RPG feel makes me nostalgic. Can't wait for more.

why not call it a unirabbit? sounds better

Because you're probably getting it from unicorn and mixing it with rabbit. Unicorn means one horn, so unirabbit = one rabbit? yeah.......

Pretty great, but the translation sometimes leaves to be desired. ^.-

Go to this link and vote for the translation of the novel !

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10465

This is so awesome! All the upgrade stuff is fun , and how he is pretty much creating a goblin tribe/army , add to that how dark it is what with the raped women and the eaten goblin and the allusion that goblin grandpa has gone to fuck the women. It is a breath of fresh air on the genre :D

Spoiler

yes it is based on a light novel, if I'm not mistaken the LN is now in its fourth volume

i dont get it.

some said the raw for ch4 will come out on late this month, and then some of u already spoiling the real class flow chart and even those of the side character and other stuff-that-im-glad-being-put-under-spoiler-tag-but-still-click-it-anyway.....

is this based on light novel or something?

wow...that's a lot of spoilers. well,not a lot of plot point spoilers,anyway,mostly just stuff in the region of fun facts.

why not call it a unirabbit? sounds better

Actually: From animesuki forums:

HEAVY SPOILERS

Spoiler

Gobrou the playboy

HEAVY SPOILERS

Spoiler

Yeah, used google translate.

Spoiler

HEAVY SPOILERS

Spoiler

Pulled this off the japanese wikipedia
Rou:

Spoiler

Kichi:
Spoiler

Umi:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That update was awesome!

I think the phase is too fast, you just won't last.. Ugh.. After typing the phase part, linkin park came to mind.

Well, on the other hand.. This is really getting cool, hoping for more chapters. :D

This is really great! I hope he reforms goblin society and beats up pesky self-righteous heroes.

Lol 24 pages/month...atleast the development of the MC is quite fast 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics