Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Keep it up No Group (and Clicli9 guy)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Thanks for picking up this manga. I think this manga has the same kind of thing to make it big just like World Trigger.

Edited by Töten, 12 April 2017 - 11:49 PM.

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler

KaliaThorn

KaliaThorn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thanks from me as well.

NurseJoy

NurseJoy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Wooo thanks love this manga so much!!

VampireCount

VampireCount

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Keep it up! You are really doing an Amazing job  :D The hiatus and delay on this manga is just horrible when it is such a treat to read! 
Does anyone know how much of this manga has been published in the original language?

I really hope to see more translations of this manga by Clicli9  :) Keep it up, you are awesome!!

bagelgamerz

bagelgamerz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Keep it up! You are really doing an Amazing job  :D The hiatus and delay on this manga is just horrible when it is such a treat to read! 
Does anyone know how much of this manga has been published in the original language?

I really hope to see more translations of this manga by Clicli9  :) Keep it up, you are awesome!!

Hey, thanks for the support :) the original manga has 30 chapters so far. it gets posted onto alphapolis as they get released.

~Bagel