Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 218votes)

Mahou Sensei Negima!

Alt Names: alt 魔法先生ネギま!
Author: Akamatsu Ken
Artist: Akamatsu Ken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ten-year-old prodigy Negi Springfield, has just graduated from magic academy, and in order to become a master mage he is sent to Japan to teach English at an all-girls middle school. But Negi has a bigger dream than just becoming a master mage. He wants to find his missing father, "The Thousand Master", the strongest mage that has ever lived. And he soon finds that searching for his father wont be as easy as he first hoped. In fact, it pushes him and his students into life-or-death battles that decides the fate of millions.

Spin-Off:
> Negiho (Ito) Bun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/negiho-ito-bun-r6926)

Sequel:
> UQ Holder
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/uq-holder-r9905)
Go to Mahou Sensei Negima! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who does negi like? New Window Mokata
  • 47 Replies
Topic 'UQ Holder' Sequel to Negima Announced. New Window Iantegee
  • 4 Replies
Topic Favorite Girl? New Window Failure-chan
  • 20 Replies
Topic Changing the order of a chapters pages (ch. 131/spoilers) New Window theonly
  • 5 Replies
Topic Ending Discussion New Window Oathkeeper92
  • 49 Replies
Topic What happen to negi sister New Window Mokata
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

Finished after 3 days of putting everything else off (new personal record, the old one was 5 days to catchup with Hayate). T.T I didn't knew what I was missing all this years...

The ending was suckish though, expected for a harem manga.
Spoiler
too many scene cut ed rush ending zzzz...
spin-offs galore now that it is over, started reading this in '07 with book 1(b4 onemanga hit da bucket) been following this ever since
damn , what happened to the hikaru genji project??
is yue really the one negi choose...? and yes, what happened to anya...?
Genetically speaking, to have Chao as a daughter, Negi has to marry a girl with black hair, as I believe that to be a redhead you need the two recessive alleles... unless Chao is his grandaughter or was lying the whole of course.
Not a bad ending. Though I gotta say, I would have seriously loved to see how their endings happened. I feel rather nostalgic now, since it's the end. Can't believe it's been 9 years since I started following this manga...
im gone miss this manga...
I must say, this is a nice ending.
I loved the story. I enjoyed the ending for what it was. However, i feel they could have included another chapter with a concise love part. I feel this series could get a reboot using another character within the negima universe. Maybe following his child and maybe actually showing us who his wife was? also how can negi die if he's the same as evangeline? he can age to a certain point but the fact that he supposedly died 40 yrs before Asuna woke up is kinda lame too. Anyways, I loved the series and hope the author makes a continuation somehow.
Good but bad end :/
A harem manga where the MC said that he has a fav girl but doesn't get revealed until the end is bad D:
Er... isn't this licensed?
I've read this manga for around 7 years now so I'm okay with the manga ending this way...

I just want to know one thing: what the heck happened to the mother?
Haha. They fucking forgot to mention his childhood friend Anya and his sister, as if they didn`t even exist. I`m sure that the author managed to prolong it for 9 years just by going with the flow. Let`s bet on how long he will manage to run his next work. 10 years? 20 years?
thus an end to an epic manga series
what happened to Anya??
Negi's essential motivation and underlying drive was to follow in his father's footsteps, find him, and find out what happened to him. That was the fundamental plot from the very beginning, and it ties everything else that happens together. AND THE RESOLUTION OF THIS HAPPENS OFFSCREEN! I really don't care about the romantic situation, since the story became so much bigger than that, but it feels like the last ten chapters of my favorite book just aren't there.
feel sad. it rush to ending and have many mysteries that i want to know~~~~~~~~~
damn , in the end we don't know who was Negi's Fav :D grrrrrrr
Hm.... somewhat of a rushed ending, but not all that bad. :)
Is it just me or is the ending rlly did seem a bit rush there. It combine everything into a small summary in the last chapter.His dad pop out of nowhere ..blah blah they ask if his health is ok blah blah they say they save him..where the heck had he been the whole time in the 1st place.Oh and it never reveal who was Negi fav girl I was pretty sure it did mention he had 1.At least don't leave questions/mysteries behind after all it was gonna end.I hate when leave questions/mysteries unanswered.Arg...I so thought Negi fav girl gonna reveal at least but no.Tho I do like this manga but not the ending.
Manly tears at that ending. T_T
so sad to see it go, but I will love to see the next story Ken will do, and how awesome it will be. I also hope they restart the anime, do it from start to end, 100% true to the manga. <3
Compaing the series from start to finish. It's like opening your favorite gallon of ice cream. Over time you slowly eat away at it while savoring every bite. Then when you finally get to the bottom. You find it coated with maggots.
I'm ok/not ok with this ending, I'm ok with it because the heroines were developed so well, it's hard to support only one of them,but there is that whole tease about Negi actually already having somebody in mind, though that could've been a misunderstanding I guess we'll never know...I also have no idea where his dad popped up from, plus I kinda wished the last chapter was a bit longer. The ending scene was really touching though.

And I'm surprised that I found the other ending where asuna wakes up and everyone has already passed away to actually be a viable alternative ending, it's sad but touching at the same time.
All in all, this is a great series it's definitely been an adventure its hard to believe that 9 years has passed, it's like my childhood ended a second time :(. I hope there will be a spinoff with the characters all grown up.
Y almost all harem manga never have a decisive ending -_-

however, the very last page is kinda touching somehow, reminded me of my highschool life, oh i miss you guys T.T

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics