Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favorite Girl?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Failure-chan

Failure-chan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
Who's your favorite student of 3A and what for? Do you like her power, her talents, or just her personality?

I have a couple favorites. They are Nodoka, Ako and Natsumi. Their powers are support types. Nodoka can read minds, which is helpful in gathering information. Ako's giant syringe boosts her friends' magical abilities. Natsumi can camouflage herself and her friends and suppress her enemies' sight, smell, and hearing.

They're all side characters, but they have a story of their own, like Nodoka's fear of men, Ako's fear of blood, and Natusmi's insecurities with herself.

Personally, I have a liking towards the shy, quiet side characters, because they have a hidden strength and have a lot to say. ^^

Battle Franky 37

Battle Franky 37

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTX
Except the VAMPIRE girl and Asuka, I hate all of them. All the others are sick pedophiles.

EDIT: I like Chachamaru :)

Edited by wolfmaniac, 16 November 2011 - 04:06 AM.

Manga/anime Icons for Mac http://fav.me/d4w61af

Failure-chan

Failure-chan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
Evangeline is pretty cool, I love her magic. Asuna's awesome too, with being a princess with amazing abilities and all. Chachamaru is an awesome robot.^^

Battle Franky 37

Battle Franky 37

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationTX
oh right thats ASUNA......
BTW I like ur name Failure-chan....lol :batoto_022:
Manga/anime Icons for Mac http://fav.me/d4w61af

Failure-chan

Failure-chan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
Haha, yours is nice too. When i see it, I can't help but think of my best friends, they love wolves.

Failure-chan

Failure-chan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Except the VAMPIRE girl and Asuka, I hate all of them. All the others are sick pedophiles.

Well, technically Ako isn't a pedophile. Ako didn't seem romantically interested in him. She was however, infatuated with his older self with the Age Deceiving Pills. I think, because Negi was young, she didn't want to pursue a romantic relationship. But with "Nagi", she was in love although they are the same person, but different ages.

Crimson_genesis

Crimson_genesis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
CHACHAMARU FTW!! o and setsuna cuz giant swords an lasers are awsm

Ritokage

Ritokage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationStockholm Sweden
Ku Fei is the best! I love her personality and looks. I like the outgoing cheerful types like her the best probebly because that's the opposite of me :)

Aquinox

Aquinox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Locationplanes of confusion
Akira, because she's the quiet type and is not going for negi as the others. (that 'silence' chapter was really nice)
furthermore Chachamaru - c'mon - nothing beats a robot with orbital laser-cannon (LOIC anybody? X-D) and A.I. which does not follow a set programm!!!
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
-- Woody Allen

Ju2c0c0

Ju2c0c0

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFrance, Île-de-France

Ku Fei is the best! I love her personality and looks. I like the outgoing cheerful types like her the best probebly because that's the opposite of me :)

I agree, Ku Fei is also one of my favorite for the same reasons you mentioned but also because she reminds me of Kaora Su from Love Hina. I miss this manga so much! :'(

Akira, because she's the quiet type and is not going for negi as the others. (that 'silence' chapter was really nice)
furthermore Chachamaru - c'mon - nothing beats a robot with orbital laser-cannon (LOIC anybody? X-D) and A.I. which does not follow a set programm!!!

Yeah, maybe, but a pervert robot! xD

I also love Chachamaru and Eva, but only since a few volumes when we can see more of their personality. For exemple how Chachamaru has become a pervert in the last chapters xD

Aquinox

Aquinox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Locationplanes of confusion

Yeah, maybe, but a pervert robot! xD

I also love Chachamaru and Eva, but only since a few volumes when we can see more of their personality. For exemple how Chachamaru has become a pervert in the last chapters xD

Well Chachamaru's development has been slow, but steady. She got from being just a side character in the beginning, to one of the main characters at the beginning of the magic world arc and at the end too.
So I wouldn't say that her personality is just revealed in the latest volumes.(though the revelations are more frequent)

Probably the best facial expression of hers was when she lay cut in half on the "great paru-sama" when Negi looked at her.

But the pervertedness of hers is something else - it made me go WTFLOL
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
-- Woody Allen

Alanius

Alanius

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Ah well it is quite difficult to answer. I like many of them for different reasons. First of all, if need to be paired up with Negi, that gotta be either Nodoka or Yue. I liked Yue from the start even when she wasn't a magic knight. Now she has became strong with all that training and all. I didn't like Nodoka initially but liked her after she became a treasure hunter, especially her 'my counterattack starts here'. Asakura and Haruna are fun to watch. Mana and Eva are pretty strong. And Chachamaru for obvious reasons. Ku is kinda cute and strong at the same time. I don't really like Kaede much coz I typically don't like Ninjas xD
If I had to pick one favorite I'd go with Mana Tatsumiya xD

Kerpix

Kerpix

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
You mean i have to CHOOSE? Why cant i just take them all...
I wish i was a flee...

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Mine are Ayaka, Haruna and Misa!! I want them all now.

Alik'r

Alik'r

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIn Your House
Nodoka, Evangeline and Ku Fei

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
I like the swimmer, akira and chachamaru, 4 their personalities.

shinya78

shinya78

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAhnenerbe Café
Anya, oh wait... from the class?

Chisame, I guess.

HereticWilson

HereticWilson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationDAT ASSSS
Kaede's my fave, because she's totally laid back AND totally bad ass.

Asuna's next, because (amongst other reasons) heterochromia is freaking cool, and tsundere girls are hilarious.

Ragequit

Ragequit

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Setsuna, Yue , and Chisame their personalities make me laugh so much especially when they're interacting with the rest of the class.

SadAwakening

SadAwakening

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I guess my favorite would be Yue, Chachamaru, Setsuna and Evangeline and maybe Zazie Rainyday
Why Yue: I like people who are just like me. Smart but lazy! I liked the way she reacts when somebody compliments about her breast xD
Why Chachamaru: She's awesome. I wish she's my personal robot :D
Why Setsuna: She's really good in her sword skills but a little bit cold to others
Why Evangeline: She's my favorite!! An england accent with a japanese face just go awesome
Why Zazie: She's really not much of a talker, which is another personality I like, and.. yeah... dont know... but she is cool