Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 218votes)

Mahou Sensei Negima!

Alt Names: alt 魔法先生ネギま!
Author: Akamatsu Ken
Artist: Akamatsu Ken
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ten-year-old prodigy Negi Springfield, has just graduated from magic academy, and in order to become a master mage he is sent to Japan to teach English at an all-girls middle school. But Negi has a bigger dream than just becoming a master mage. He wants to find his missing father, "The Thousand Master", the strongest mage that has ever lived. And he soon finds that searching for his father wont be as easy as he first hoped. In fact, it pushes him and his students into life-or-death battles that decides the fate of millions.

Spin-Off:
> Negiho (Ito) Bun
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/negiho-ito-bun-r6926)

Sequel:
> UQ Holder
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/uq-holder-r9905)
Go to Mahou Sensei Negima! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who does negi like? New Window Mokata
  • 47 Replies
Topic 'UQ Holder' Sequel to Negima Announced. New Window Iantegee
  • 4 Replies
Topic Favorite Girl? New Window Failure-chan
  • 20 Replies
Topic Changing the order of a chapters pages (ch. 131/spoilers) New Window theonly
  • 5 Replies
Topic Ending Discussion New Window Oathkeeper92
  • 49 Replies
Topic What happen to negi sister New Window Mokata
  • 5 Replies

238 Comments

in UQ Holder, my question is how did Konoka and Setsuna have a baby together?..or maybe they adopted a kid who then married Negi's kid ...

Actually are you guys sure Konoka and Setsuna are actually married? I mean, as girl with girl? Considering how it's not possible to do so at Japan, I assume Konoka and Setsuna held double marriage with their own couple, just like the twin at that certain year (you can see a the latest chapter). Well, I don't believe with my own idea thought, as they're introduced together, and even with the pose of Setsuna carrying Konoka like a prince. Ah well, what a weird ending for both of them.

@dreiji better question: who's the mother of negi's kid?

What if, the family tree Chao gave them in the end of the festival depicts that Negi will have sex with his harem members? (LOVED Nodoka's solution to the love triangle with Yue.)

@dreiji better question: who's the mother of negi's kid?

in UQ Holder, my question is how did Konoka and Setsuna have a baby together?..or maybe they adopted a kid who then married Negi's kid ...

Your opinion, which is better? Negima or UQ Holder!?
Negi or Touta?

Negima, but it's to early to judge since negima took a while to get really good and if you  compare it with just the chapters in the beginning uq holder wins hands down. (also if you check the spoilers there's a character returning that might introduce a complicated plot or at least a mystery for a good while.)

As for who's the better protagonist negi wins hands down for now, mostly because he's breath of fresh air to the cookie cutter protagonist like luffy, naruto, and yes even touta. It's even stated that negi's more like a supporting character than a real protagonist.(which says a lot about my personality sadly)

Edit* Lets not forget how awesome negi becomes

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100910172039/mahousenseinegima/images/7/70/Rsz_13.jpg

and jack Rackan

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs48/i/2009/160/7/3/All_Hands_Brace_for_Rakan_by_Andarion.jpg

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6872/327177-jack_rakan_motivational_by_avatar_roku32_super.jpg

and last but definitely not least evangeline

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/i-have-many-names_she-also-likes-tea_1342.jpg

This right here is my all time favorite manga. Yes I prefer it over Tog, one piece, or any other top rated manga. Mostly because me and negi have so much in common personality wise that it's very easy to relate to him, but the whole way this story keeps such a dark undertone(if you read through the lines) while still being able to blend in light hearted comedy without contradicting itself is truly masterful.

edit* plus this series has some of my favorite moments, the jack rackan vs negi fight, and eva being boss in general.

Your opinion, which is better? Negima or UQ Holder!?

Negi or Touta?

Bottom-left panel: In the official translation, the doll doesn't say "or you should just kill her!" It says: "You should do her."

....Oh my. O.o

Nice find and trans. :)

http://vatoto.com/read/_/2109/mahou-sensei-negima_v7_ch60_by_meow-scans/17

Bottom-left panel: In the official translation, the doll doesn't say "or you should just kill her!" It says: "You should do her."

....Oh my. O.o

This right here is my all time favorite manga. Yes I prefer it over Tog, one piece, or any other top rated manga. Mostly because me and negi have so much in common personality wise that it's very easy to relate to him, but the whole way this story keeps such a dark undertone(if you read through the lines) while still being able to blend in light hearted comedy without contradicting itself is truly masterful.

edit* plus this series has some of my favorite moments, the jack rackan vs negi fight, and eva being boss in general.

OMG I get trolled so fucking hard in chapter 352, FUUUCCCKKKK !!!

but this is Godlike series, I'm glad I finished reading this series.

In hindsight , this is really one of my all time favs , might be a bit cheesy in the beginning , but oh man , oh sweet baby jesus who would've thought it would get that awesome , i really like how negi went from regular to seriously op as the story progressed , i'd really like to know if there are similiar mangas to this one , blending the fine line between funny segments and serious ones.

Well, it really stupid that colored pages of chapter appears before chapter and spoiling everithing

...red haired manga characters are gross...

But it certainly does feel strange for the savior of a world as well as THE magister magi to have such a puny tombstone. I think some1 framed him :')

And what's with chap 355 page 12; Konoe Konoka. She freed everyone in Negi's village from the petrification spell and took this chance to marry? With who, with Setsuna who also married in 2017 or what? Or with Negi? Does anyone know?

Am i the only one thats getting so sad after reading 352?

I'm gonna continue cutting some unions T_T

Derp Derp Derp Derp STAHP I don't want this to end!

I can't believe that Negi married Konoka... Just when that happen ? Can anyone tell me ?

He could marry another girl and their son/daughter married Konoka's son/daughter.

The Sequel has finally Come out!!! It's Called UQ Holder

Here's the official page of mangastream (the translators). I'm giving kissmanga the benefit of the doubt that they didn't just leech that one.

http://mangastream.com/

I can't believe that Negi married Konoka... Just when that happen ? Can anyone tell me ?

The Sequel has finally Come out!!! It's Called UQ Holder

well the new series has begun and it's a sequel to Negima.  Looks like he will be following the Action path for this series instead of another harem (hoping there will be a little romance though.)

Our new Main character appears to be Negi's Grandson (and looks like another Negima character on Side B of his heritage as well).

also Eva looks more gorgeous than ever

well i'm about to read it a 3rd or 4th time and i'm still for negi x nodoka

At least 120 years old. Maybe more.
So she isn't 15 and isn't negi's aunt either.
There's at least 110 years in between the two, after all.
However, her body is probably indeed only 15 years old. The reason why she didn't age before doesn't seem to be because of special body, but because she was kept sealed inside a crystal most of the time, getting out of it only when they wanted to use her.
So while she was born at least 110 years before nagi, her body may be only 5 years older than him.
Well, this is merely a theory for this part, we don't know for sure why she didn't age before and is aging normally right now.

And dont believe everything is written in wikii. Because that is written by some fanboys and doesnt mean that it is 100% correct.

ASUNA x NEGI SHIPPERS is possible.

@Renuel

You are not 100% and there is a possibility that asuna is not negis aunt. There is a theorie that asuna is actualy more than 120 years. and that she is a distant relative of arika and not her sister.

here is the theorie. See below

So asunaxnegi fans there is still the possibility (but we will never know it).

With the senate (or ruling council) member saying they'd used Asuna's power for over 100 years, plus the time Asuna spent with Ala Rubra, and then her time at Mahora we can hazard an educated guess that she is at least 120 years old biologically speaking. This is what we concluded in the discussion board that got lost somewhere in the depths that was devoted solely to the subject of Asuna's age.

We also concluded that Asuna did not age because the Senate kept her sealed whenever she was not in use, therefore the life she lived could be described as a guarded item and weapon rather than as a weapon. When Nagi rescued her, she was then permitted to age more normally. The theory that time flows differently in Mundus Magicus from the way it flows in Mundus Vitus also supplies the answer to how Asuna could have been around during the war 20 years ago when she is supposedly only 15. The other answer is, of course, that her physical age is not 15 so she's basically been lying (unknowingly since she didn't remember) to everyone about her age.

We also came up with the emotional category of age for Asuna. With her personality, that she was used as a weapon does not matter, nor would the thought that her 'Kagurazaka' personality and its experiences are all fake. Asuna believes in them, so she is emotionally fifteen.

Ah, here it is: http://forums.mangafox.com/threads/2...?daysprune=365. Have fun.

It is almost time summer is comming. He said in an interview that he will start a new manga in summer 2013. But he didnt said anything more about the details of the manga.

The bad news is. He said that he will retaire after this manga......................

Damnnnnnnn there go's a good mangaka who knew what real romance/comedy is. Well let us hope he will blow us away. With the new manga and enoy it.........

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics