Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 93votes)

EG Maker

Alt Names: alt EGメーカー
Author: Torikawa Sora
Artist: Torikawa Sora
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Story about a Yuuka Yoshimi, a young girl working in a Eroge-making studio, learning how to...make a good ecchi CG
Go to EG Maker Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

177 Comments

Am I only one who enjoyed this translation? Thx btw.

Woah! Feels like a bit*h got too drunk  and pis*ed all over the pages while translating side-by-side..........

Not like there aren't people here who have the fetish of reading pi*s-flavored pages and later, maybe even printing them and... and.....

~sighs~Fetishists these days........

PS: On a perfectly irrelevant note, was she a hot bit*h?

What happened peoples the pages and the translation ?

Merrry fucking late Christmas huehuehue, its commie tier shit, this is worst than commie, it was worst than commie ages ago, we just kept going ha ha ha I love you guys, its so dark, its not subtle at all oh my god.

Spoiler

as long as I get the gist of it IDGAF X'D

Merrry fucking late Christmas huehuehue, its commie tier shit, this is worst than commie, it was worst than commie ages ago, we just kept going ha ha ha I love you guys, its so dark, its not subtle at all oh my god.

>This is just like being an American that can't reach that Quad XL burger!

Okay, all is forgiven. Translation of the year.

I think he's stuck in a hard situation. Horrible pun intended.

You know what, this manga is so shit that I don't mind the shit translation. 

why so defensive, translator?

Spoiler

God of Eroge: "Fuck Her Damnit!"

The God has spoken!!

Seriously translator, you're the best!

damn it!

So far, a pattern has been established.

He must pick choice number 3 each time :P

Today chapter is deadly.

2RRIknx.png

dear translator, thank you for translating this awesome manga,as you were the reason why my back hurt so much from laughing

God has blessed him with the curse of "Absolute Choices"! :D

Japanese cold, one of the strongest cold ever, I never saw someone just falling unconscious suddenly because of normal cold, but Japanese cold is a different case mmm...

When life gives you le...melons, squueze them.

The 'plot' thickens

Remember to always choose number 3

Dammit! She remembers her first fellatio and  threesome!

She's NOT a slut!

• BCS likes this

...After "Trololololo" I have to take it back. There's being clever with an extra joke here and there, then there's this "hey, you know that line that was in the manga? Let's replace it with my favorite dank maymay!!!!!1!"

Of course, considering the name of the translation group, I'm sure they do it just to irritate the people who take it too seriously. I'll still take something over nothing.

Spoiler

コーヒー牛乳 凱旋門
Coffee Milk Arc of Triumph
:)

That's really touching, I also cried mmm...

Yeah, I gotta say, nine out of ten times this kind of commie-tier shit in translations would irritate me to no end, but in a nonsensical over-the-top manga about dicks, it kind of adds to the experience.

...After "Trololololo" I have to take it back. There's being clever with an extra joke here and there, then there's this "hey, you know that line that was in the manga? Let's replace it with my favorite dank maymay!!!!!1!"

Of course, considering the name of the translation group, I'm sure they do it just to irritate the people who take it too seriously. I'll still take something over nothing.

BLACKED

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics