Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 179votes)

Battle Through the Heavens

Alt Names: alt Đấu Phá Thương Khungalt DOU PO CANG QIONGalt Doupo Cangqiongalt Fights Break Spherealt Μάχη μέσα από τους ουρανούςalt Storming Into the Heavens [the actual that translation]alt 斗破苍穹
Author: Tian Can Tu Dou
Artist: Ren Xiang & 任翔
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In a land where there is no magic, a land where the strong make the rules and weak have to obey, a land filled with alluring treasures and beauty, yet also filled with unforeseen danger. Xiao Yan, who has shown talents none had seen in decades, suddenly lost everything three years ago - his powers, his reputation, and his promise to his mother. What sorcery has caused him to lose all of his powers? And why has his fiancee suddenly shown up?
Go to Battle Through the Heavens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Plot control. New Window Feyrin
  • 1 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window Samchiel
  • 8 Replies
Topic Raws New Window RampageKiwi
  • 10 Replies
Topic It's Really Good!! New Window Kuberious
  • 1 Replies

517 Comments

Xiao Yan is now an official slave master!

*Slavemancer XD

Xiao Yan is now an official slave master!

yea... just saw the other chapters of this series on another site...

and here I kept this series off for like months because I always thought the chapters were really missing...

gonna read the other chapters, might be back later to continue reading here.

so... it's a manhwa adaption.... but it doesn't seem to be butchering the story. sure it makes some parts a little less intense, but by and large everything seems to be at a point that it doesn't absolutely disgrace the source material

are they sure this didnt break any laws? by this point i was absolutely sure that every manhwa was legally required to crap all over the original story.

I'm assuming that the author is still in charge of the storyboard and working with the artist
There's been worse butchering. This one has been adapted real well. Sure, it doesn't carry the seriousness of the main story nor the charm that is the details and depth of the original source, but it still kept the essence and enjoyable.
On top of that, it's a perfect companion to the original story, not overly trying to convert the original story into the manhwa form, just bringing the words into pictures. (Especially the cute girls o.o)
Caught up on another site. Anyone else getting Lord Palpatine vibes from Xun Er?

so... it's a manhwa adaption.... but it doesn't seem to be butchering the story. sure it makes some parts a little less intense, but by and large everything seems to be at a point that it doesn't absolutely disgrace the source material

are they sure this didnt break any laws? by this point i was absolutely sure that every manhwa was legally required to crap all over the original story.

you're in luck. I'm gonna start doing that

like some of the other commenters have also said - please do the untranslated chapters (chapter 75+) instead of re-doing already translated chapters which are already available elsewhere, even if not on batoto (even if your quality will be better).

thanks very much! please focus on chapter 75+! :)

I think the 'why should I marry the weak you' part was her childishly try to find any excuse to justifies the break off. She tried to compensate for it but in the eyes of the other side it feel like she's just taking pity on them instead (given her personality I really think she considered it compensation instead of pity gift)

Doesn't make it fine for him to insult her when she confessed to him imo, that was basically pot calling kettle black moment really.

Spoiler

To quote paraphrase a certain someone

Spoiler

so the ln/wn or whatever it is has a lot this version is missing, now while this is normal for novel to manga and manhua, in this case there is literally pages of small details and scenes that have actually significance but are dropped or explained later in this version.

I understand why it was done (the novel moves kinda slow per chapter but you understand most of what is going on) but you miss so much in this version that it just leaves everyone a little confused

there are quite a few changes too.

I think the 'why should I marry the weak you' part was her childishly try to find any excuse to justifies the break off. She tried to compensate for it but in the eyes of the other side it feel like she's just taking pity on them instead (given her personality I really think she considered it compensation instead of pity gift)

Doesn't make it fine for him to insult her when she confessed to him imo, that was basically pot calling kettle black moment really.

Spoiler

To quote paraphrase a certain someone

Spoiler

Having finish the Douluo Dalu novel I know what you mean. You are referring to the almost comically cliche villain not to name names. 

As far as his rejection goes, the only rude thing was his laugh. But how could he not laugh, knowing what he knew. I don't see how you can excuse her behaviour as her being young and therefore immature and not do the same for him.

In fact, I understand that from your perspective she was trying to make amends, but why would she need to make amends if she wasn't knowledgeable of how rude she was being?? This just makes it less likely to be the childishness you described. 

Lastly, the compensation wasn't pity. It was a pay-off. "I am going to do what I want; don't complain, here's a gift you'll never be able to afford"

Spoiler

P.S

Spoiler

To anyone who has read this. Kudos

I'm going to actually try to prepare for my exam now......

Axiont did not bother with translating already recently released chapters and instead chose to focus on the untranslated ones. Thus letting us know, what happened next, faster. +1

Plus he intends to help batoto by translating the missing chapters? +2

60196041.jpg

I don't know why readmanga decided to release 1 chapter per day but Its kinda funny to see them release it up to the point where axiont has translated

Axiont did not bother with translating already recently released chapters and instead chose to focus on the untranslated ones. Thus letting us know, what happened next, faster. +1

Plus he intends to help batoto by translating the missing chapters? +2

60196041.jpg

It not about the age its about their social status, she is the heir(?) of a major family, she had everything anyone could've asked to help her train(that includes pills and high lvl skills) while he supposedly would have alot less being from a much smaller clam, ofc none of knows about his master

Xiao yan is humiliating her not because what she did but the way she did it, if you remember when she broke off the engagement it was public humiliation, had she done it in private i dont think this would've happend and if you dont remember go back and read it

he isn't out to specificaly humiliate her at all. he is simply getting back the honor his family lost when they were humiliated. he just so happens to hold quite a dislike for her due to how she did it.

but the fight was the whole idea that allowed his family to regain their honor without explicitly causing anymore issues. while there is some loss of face for her family, people still need to consider that in a fight between 2 young but highly talented individuals, the result could always have gone either way. it's not that humiliating to lose a fight to someone whose power is near your own. if he wasn't yet a grandmaster but she was and he still beat her then it would certainly have been more humiliating.

Xiao yan is humiliating her not because what she did but the way she did it, if you remember when she broke off the engagement it was public humiliation, had she done it in private i dont think this would've happend and if you dont remember go back and read it

Ahh please continue 78+ huehuehue XD

Since there is already translations for 77 below in the other site :P

Man, I have not tasted revenge this sweet since the movie Count Of Monte Cristo. Where the guy gets the girl and kills the douche.

I like that since you started to release chapters, readmanga suddenly released more than 1 chapters

Serves ya right, Bitch! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that face of hers - my sadist nature just evolved to Dou God level!!

Thank you very much. It just really bugs me when I am missing such a large amount of the story.

some of them is on mangacow and some is on readmanga

well considering it is also an aggregate site, 1-77 are on readmanga :P

Dammit I really want the chapters between 23 and 75!!!

some of them is on mangacow and some is on readmanga

Dear aixont, dont use No Group, that is for anon releashes.

yeah there's a lot of us here who has the 'beggars can't be choosers' mentality

There'll be always people who demand quality scans and high speed scans but some of us are simply grateful for any scanlations (given it's readable and decent quality, but we don't usually have high standards)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics