Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 103votes)

P to JK

Alt Names: alt PとJKalt Policeman and High School Girlalt Polis ve Liseli Genç Kız
Author: Miyoshi Maki
Artist: Miyoshi Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kako fell in love with Kouta, a guy who saved her in a mixer while she's posing as a 22-year-old girl, only to find out the next day that he's a police officer. Just when they were getting closer to each other, he realized she's actually a high school student and distanced himself from her. But Kako continued her advances and accidentally got injured while protecting him, so he eventually decided to give into his feelings and face the complications of a policeman having a relationship with a high school girl.
Go to P to JK Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 21 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 19 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 18 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 17 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 15 Preview New Window TheFaiien
  • 2 Replies

155 Comments

A NEW CHAPTER!

And such a great one!!!

Thank youuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

For all Farron7's disclaimers, it looked fine to me.

:o Thank you for your effort! I had the Pig Rabbit option, as spanish is my mother tongue but i lol'd so hard at the "cheap elo boost" sign.

Yeah!!!! A new update!!!

Spoiler

I hope it really is

No updates since September... what happened, Akuma Rose Scans? :(

Can someone please tell me how can I register Otakumole/Raff manga? I'm disable to sign and I don't know why?  http://otakumole.ch/

The premise is interesting but also somewhat disappointing. The story develops more about side characters' unrequited love rather than two MC's relationship. I feel like the rooting for the side characters than the MCs themselves because i just don't buy how the male mc can fall in love with her so fast with such a forced excuse.

Spoiler

I guess some moral thing going on in the editorial department just a guess.

Thank you for the translation, but holy shit, that's a dick move, Miyoshi-sensei... I wanted progress, not a cockblock!!!

Does anyone know if the live action film of this will be offered with subtitles?

If not officially, then sooner or later some fansub is bound to surface.

Does anyone know if the live action film of this will be offered with subtitles?

Thank You, Akuma-san,

finally, our new couple is back :D

haha "shojoshit" basically me T_T

thanks for picking this up! this chapter was frustrating (partially bc i totally forgot who the side characters are lol) but i really like the series overall! ^^

Thank you, Akuma Rose Scans for picking up this series! ^_^

Isn't chapter 22 got updated yet??

Lunoxus has not released anything since February. I fear we may need to wait until another group decides to pick this series back up... :(

Isn't chapter 22 got updated yet??

Well the story has already been continued for 2 or 3 issues in Japan.So either Lunox doesn't have the raws yet or they didn't notice it re-newed, or maybe they dropped it.

Great to hear that the story has been continued already. Hopefully Lunoxus is aware of it already and planning to continue the series.

We're almost through with the 6-month hiatus, right? I'm looking forward to more of this story.

Well the story has already been continued for 2 or 3 issues in Japan.So either Lunox doesn't have the raws yet or they didn't notice it re-newed, or maybe they dropped it.

Ah, this is pretty good. At first I didn't know how it was going to go, with their relationship being so forced and rushed, but then we got to see some other characters and get some good backstory. Sweet manga, but not as fluffy as you'd expect or want lol. Good read.
We're almost through with the 6-month hiatus, right? I'm looking forward to more of this story.

I think I preferred Nishikura over the...

Main girl character here.

The premise is interesting but also somewhat disappointing. The story develops more about side characters' unrequited love rather than two MC's relationship. I feel like the rooting for the side characters than the MCs themselves because i just don't buy how the male mc can fall in love with her so fast with such a forced excuse.

Spoiler

aw the mangaka has a new baby, congrats ^^ maybe that's why Kouta was suddenly like "i want to have a child" lol

Congratulations for the mangaka, but at the same time I'm sad because this means I'll have to wait for more chapters... :(

Aaargh 6 months' hiatus... now that the stupid backstory was finally ended.

Well, I can't imagine it would be much more than a few months longer by this point, really.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics