Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 103votes)

P to JK

Alt Names: alt PとJKalt Policeman and High School Girlalt Polis ve Liseli Genç Kız
Author: Miyoshi Maki
Artist: Miyoshi Maki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kako fell in love with Kouta, a guy who saved her in a mixer while she's posing as a 22-year-old girl, only to find out the next day that he's a police officer. Just when they were getting closer to each other, he realized she's actually a high school student and distanced himself from her. But Kako continued her advances and accidentally got injured while protecting him, so he eventually decided to give into his feelings and face the complications of a policeman having a relationship with a high school girl.
Go to P to JK Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic FAQ Cookie Revolution Scans (stamps etc.) New Window Akilovescookies
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 21 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 2 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 19 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 18 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Chapter 17 Preview New Window Lunoxus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 15 Preview New Window TheFaiien
  • 2 Replies

155 Comments

so wait, does ohkami get a loli? or is he still the love rival, but just not sagano's?

Hey, this is pretty sweet. I love it when they decided to marry quickly like that :D

I want someone for Ohkami! (Not Kako, though; Sagano and her are already canon. It'll only end in heartbreak.)

I think he'll end up with kako's friend, who also deserves someone since it's basically thanks to her that the main couple met.

I want Ohkami to end up with the main character's weird friend who's name I can't remember.

I just want him to be happy. ;~;

I want someone for Ohkami! (Not Kako, though; Sagano and her are already canon. It'll only end in heartbreak.)

Ohkami best character of the series, Ohkami x Kako FTW!

ok now I just feel bad for ohkami

Thanks for the new chapter!

A rival appeared!

Kouta ship ready the cannons! All shippers prepare to fight!

I mean seriously, why? this development made no sense at all, did they just throw it in because this is a shoujo manga and unnecessary drama is the norm (even though everybody already knows what will happen)? I had high hopes for this one, it would be nice if it could stay away from such things...

Well, since Kouta and Kako are keeping their marriage secret, guys who don't know can still fall for her accidentally... The only way to avoid this is by revealing the secret to everyone.

A rival appeared!

Kouta ship ready the cannons! All shippers prepare to fight!

I mean seriously, why? this development made no sense at all, did they just throw it in because this is a shoujo manga and unnecessary drama is the norm (even though everybody already knows what will happen)? I had high hopes for this one, it would be nice if it could stay away from such things...

Umm... Ohkami has come too late, since Kouta and Kako are already married.

It would be ridiculous if Kako get divorced with Kouta in order to be with Ohkami :P

I know, but he's still going to fall in love and get rejected. :<

Noooooooo! Love triangles always make me feel bad for the loser. ;~;

Umm... Ohkami has come too late, since Kouta and Kako are already married.

It would be ridiculous if Kako get divorced with Kouta in order to be with Ohkami :P

aw, Ohkami is so going to fall for her. Full speed ahead into fluffyland~

Noooooooo! Love triangles always make me feel bad for the loser. ;~;

aw, Ohkami is so going to fall for her. Full speed ahead into fluffyland~

Why do I feel like this isn't going to end well?

Dunno.  My guess would be, because it hasn't completely sunk in what genre you're reading.  The rules are different here in vanilla-shoujo land.  Endings will be fluffy!

I like this series! it's cute and bubbly

Next chapter should be released tomorrowish

Why do I feel like this isn't going to end well?

Engaged by chapter four?

That's how I like my friggin' shoujos! Followed!

WOOT! Shoujo where the girl isn't forced into marriage with a sadist...Follow

The pace is a bit fast but i like the setting so it's ok

Yes, yes, Sturgeon's Law and all that.  Of course there's crap shoujo, there's crap everything.  That's not the same as assuming that because something is shoujo it will be crap, which is a bullshit notion.  And pretty rude when you're commenting on a shoujo, in a place where you can expect most of the other people there may tend to read shoujo.

Whoops, sorry. Not trying to bait an argument or anything, I was originally trying to say that the series is better than the examples i posted in my earlier post. Didn't mean to be rude, sorry, I guess I didn't quite frame my words right.

I wasn't assuming that shoujo=crap, hell a third of my follow list is shoujo.

i still can't get over the whole entire marriage thing. my reaction is just basically "@o@ wtf" and then *keeps on reading while saying "wtf"*

i mean, yes, it goes rather quickly, and might be detached from reality, but it's cute and funny :3

all i can think of is that this is a marriage that'll end in divorce

even though i know in a series like this it can only ever really be happily ever after

If he were to date her openly, her family would start complaining... and that's true weather he is police or not.

No matter what he says to them, they are just going to think of him as a pervert with lolita-complex.

You are right about that Kouta's decision of marriage was too much fast, even if he really loves Kako...

But anyway, I didn't think so much about it because this manga is more of comedy, but it also raises some serious questions regarding the society. You'll find more about this in future chapters...

Also, taking into account his line of work as a civil servant, we must realize marriage would be his only choice if he wanted to continue being with her for her age and how society would brand him if not...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics