Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 315votes)

Inuyashiki

Alt Names: alt いぬやしきalt อินุยาชิกิalt 犬屋敷alt 犬舍alt Last Hero Inuyashikialt اینو یاشیکی
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMecha MechaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuyashiki has a family, a wife and two kids, none of whom care about him. When he learns that he has only three months to live he realizes that the only one who will miss him is his dog. Shortly after this realization he is killed in a crash landing by aliens. He is rebuilt by them as a machine with a human exterior. How will his life change now that he isn't human?
Go to Inuyashiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any Manga like this one? New Window souladin
  • 5 Replies
Topic Inuyashiki released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch 43 - wth? [spoiler free] New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies
Topic Spoiler New Window xpunkcion
  • 4 Replies

1088 Comments

Longing to get banned, are you?

Small price to pay for not seeing your comments anymore. :D

(Speaking of which, it would be nifty to have a hide-these-users'-comments script... Maybe I can make a Chrome extension when not lazy... Oh, hey, NVM. That already exists.)

I hate how obvious the ending is.

Yeah, I even called it 2 months ago, Mar 18 2017 04:14 PM.

I hate how obvious the ending is.

Didn't someone once say this was planned to end in ten volumes?

Confirmed.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-05-17/gantz-hiroya-oku-to-end-inuyashiki-manga-in-volume-10/.116209

131mXe has to be a troll. No one can unintentionally avoid a question that hard.

By God-Emperor.

Apparently. Certainly not YHWH.

Because Hillary was such a lovely angel.

You don’t need to like Hillary to dislike Trump, smartass. You can abhor both of them, don’tcha know?

Once Inuyashiki will have saved the world, I hope the author shows Sean Spicer trying to spin this into a Huge Victory for Donald.

*YUGE

O hallowed Banhammer, why hast thou forsaken this wretched comment section?

Longing to get banned, are you?

is anyone else amazed that all that these bodies require to function is WATER?

When they showed that, I assumed that they were using a(n impossibly small) hydrogen fusion reactor for power.  

HAHAHA In your face Michael Bay!!

Relevant, once again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ahtp0sjA5U

Just binged.

I love how the comic is supposed to take place "in modern times", so we get a change of presidents over the course of a few weeks.

Inuyashiki is actually a Namekian.

Didn't someone once say this was planned to end in ten volumes? If so, then I have a guess on the ending: Shishigami will fly out to space and sacrifice himself by using his body as a bomb to atone for his mass murders, thus saving the world and allowing Inuyashiki to live on.

Or maybe the aliens from the opening chapter will show up and save the day. That would actually be an interesting and less cliche twist.

But... sound needs air

I believe Inuyashiki is capable of sending and receiving a signal which he interprets as words. The contents of such signals are being helpfully transcribed for us in the form of speech bubbles.

Captain Obvious away!

HAHAHA In your face Michael Bay!!

Just put some flashbacks about the destruction of the Hidden Leaf village and length would be OK.

And within those flashbacks you can embed flashbacks to the childhoods of the people in the flashbacks.

Wait.  That's not an asteroid (looks like a still from an old silent cowboy movie - cf. Tom Mix).  This is an asteroid (dusty fluffy surface with boulders).

Look up pictures from the Rosetta comet landing. It's quite similar to what we see in Inuyashiki. There are ridges, rough hills and things like that. Not all asteroids are smooth.

well he's no longer human

But... sound needs air

All these padding chapters will take less than minutes in anime adaptation.

Just put some flashbacks about the destruction of the Hidden Leaf village and length would be OK.

I dunno, in some anime just the digging bit would take like two episodes.

Wait.  That's not an asteroid (looks like a still from an old silent cowboy movie - cf. Tom Mix).  This is an asteroid (dusty fluffy surface with boulders).

wait how is he talking

well he's no longer human

wait how is he talking

It's drawed detailed and well, but isn't it what callen unnecessary stretching?

This sounds way more interesting than Gantz. Thank god they found a quality checker.

That was a fucking chapter?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics