Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 229votes)

Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 金の彼女 銀の彼女alt 金银彼女alt Golden Girlfriend & Silver Girlfriend
Author: Akai Maruboro
Artist: Akai Maruboro
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The romantic comedy depicts a hapless protagonist and his beautiful love interest - The plot starts when the girl he likes fell into a lake and then appears the "Lady Of The Lake", who asks, "Did you lose your golden girlfriend or your silver girlfriend?" This leads the original to be split into two girls: the "Golden Girlfriend" is the graceful and ladylike type, while the "Silver Girlfriend" is the mischievous, foulmouthed, and straightforward type.
Go to Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this a reference to the old Asian tale of the wooden fishing rod? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapter 7 translation note. New Window KingAntonius
  • 0 Replies

453 Comments

now our silver haired heroine's motivation bar suddenly filled up, things might get a little nice. 

Ah~ the tragic road which is the role of the childhood friend...

Erika existence fading away since vol 5
She's become akarin mk.II

erika got some appearances later on but yer right they rly pale compared to ginka which is a shame since i like erika better.

Erika existence fading away since vol 5
She's become akarin mk.II

Poor girl, thinks she can match goddess Ginka.

80fe835c7a8c0564d36a4b3cd69f29b7.png

THIS FUCKING GUY, NEVER MISSES A CHANCE.

Things are looking up. ^_^ Aside from the standard ridiculous "I'm madly pursuing someone I haven't seen in several years" cliché (and the author has put a decent spin even on that), we have a character who feels closer to 3D than 2D.

(Or even 1D, with some some characters.)

Wait. How close was silver to popping out (snip)

soundbite

db4.png

i see you enjoy getting beat up daily 

Spoiler

Don't get me wrong, I'm liking the new girl and all but isn't there another "childhood friend" ojou-sama (who hasn't had many appearances of late) that could suffice?

Perhaps, one referenced in the title of the manga itself?

Aand here it is, the ojou-sama childhood friend in love with the MC character that most guys would kill to have.

To the author's credit, I totally expected another Marika, not a Kaguya.

The goddess gives him a gold and silver razor sharp axes, but fate says "lolno" and gives him a mithril pickaxe.

DIS GON' BE GUD

yep, thinking the same thing ... I thought the sister was a genius :/

Don't you see?  If two wrongs can't make a right, you need to go 3 for 3 to make victory!

Its the Holy Trinity alright, the Trinity of LOSERS!! 

yep, thinking the same thing ... and I thought the sister was a genius :/

Alright stop. You and I both know already that she's never gonna win.

Its the Holy Trinity alright, the Trinity of LOSERS!! 

Wait. How close was silver to popping out and yelling "WAIT!"

Damn shit!

I'm actually more interested in this black diamond stag beetle he mentioned....

better than idiotic Tsundere girl 

db4.png

That is to say, she is a fearsome opponent, possessing the holy trinity of the Childhood Friend trai--

Alright stop. You and I both know already that she's never gonna win.

I hope my sarcastic insinuation is wrong, but... can anyone here even remember how many times they've been reading a title that appeals to teenage boys, thought "Hurray! This character will get the ridiculously-tsundere love interest to do something other than beat up the MC", and had their hopes shattered? I lost count a long time ago.

Damn you again, Akamatsu-sensei.

New gurl...???
Too bad, she lost her size with our heroine(s)
but, no problemo. Our MC is Man of Culture

Today's chapter:

Paako-chan wa Onna no ko.

Eh, new girl is kinda meh.

better than idiotic Tsundere girl 

Eh, new girl is kinda meh.

7828d60946c847c4c0aaf53842dcb855.png

*Right idea

Love it when her interest in him gets exposed lolol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics