Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 187votes)

Black Yome ni Yoroshiku!

Alt Names: alt ブラック嫁によろしく!alt Best Regards to Black Wife!
Author: Akai Maruboro
Artist: Akai Maruboro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinta, a normal highschooler on his way to school, gets (yet again) into an accident, but instead of dying, he is saved by a girl wearing nothing but black. She says that she is a shinigami and has come to become his wife, as promised. By the author of Kamen no maid guy, a perverted comedy with a shameless main character!
Go to Black Yome ni Yoroshiku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest discussion (spoiler warning) New Window Cake-kun
  • 1 Replies

303 Comments

Spoiler

I shall give you all a hint regarding the titties. It's a condition akin to Gremlins.

Don't feed her after midnight?

Does she gain that appearance when shes in water? O.o

she can change shape? ...works for me.

now the how she dose that and why she didnt keep it?

I shall give you all a hint regarding the titties. It's a condition akin to Gremlins.

Oh. Alright MC, go take a bath with Mini-Death. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Ok... this is nice and all, but the big question just about everyone wants to know the answer to is, "WHERE, AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER BAZONGAS!!!"

Freaking Yamiko behaves as if she was always 'lacking'... and we clearly see that is not the case.

They probably will come back if he does fall for her, or something silly like that. 

Spoiler
She's not actually that flat :X Nice size actually...

Boob committee of dah internetz concurs! Super nice size! :D
Spoiler

Spoiler
Also why is Yamiko bleeding?

never heard of bloody tears of jealousy? =)
Spoiler

She's not actually that flat :X Nice size actually...

Spoiler

Also why is Yamiko bleeding?

Ok... this is nice and all, but the big question just about everyone wants to know the answer to is, "WHERE, AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER BAZONGAS!!!"

Freaking Yamiko behaves as if she was always 'lacking'... and we clearly see that is not the case.

Spoiler

playwords from Maoyuu perhaps ?
other side of hills ... (is flatness ? lolz )

haha, nice, but I didn't mean that.
I was refering to the original idea of Hell described by Dante Alighieri. (his description of Hell was OP as f*ck ^^ )
You dont want to get into his 8th Circle of Hell.
But I bet this circles in Hell described by Yamino Yamiko must be super pervy =)

8th Circle of the Hell ... the Hell I would like to visit =)

Spoiler

playwords from Maoyuu perhaps ?

other side of hills ... (is flatness ? lolz )

8th Circle of the Hell ... the Hell I would like to visit =)

Spoiler

yes, that is exaactly what euler was aiming for, the perfect boobs!

keep getting the 404 error might wanna look into this

I wish someone will pick this manga up, Kin no Kanojo, Gin no Kanojo it looks interesting. It a new release and created by same author

Wait wut?

tumblr_m9lkv9NjSQ1r2ol4s.gif

If he really spent 30 years(or at least the later part of it) perfecting it, why the relapse with flattening when he woke up? Also "Yami Note" is flawed. That's not possible. 

Wonder how long before this turns into a regular romcom. As different as this approach is, I seriously don't see the story forever being like this with Yamiko appearing randomly all the time and using Hell tactics.

because it need to be flattened first to rebuild the "perfect" shape ...

it's not really a matter about size ... it the "perfectness" ...

Perfect boobs = Beauty = Truth of this world ... =3= ...

(put it in one word ... "Science" ... *x*)

It's a gag manga, don't expect too much logic from it

Tell that to the MC XD

dem i dont know how to response about this chapter lolx

literary all about tits

no but.... how did her image changeee??

5 ch in and no explanation how shinigami lost her bewbs? Both shinigami and mahiru are yanderes eh?

This guy is my hero

based on a true story

a mans life.

Tits tits tits tits this series is all about tits.

based on a true story

Tits tits tits tits this series is all about tits.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics