Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 151votes)

Shoukoku no Altair

Alt Names: alt Altair - Tale of The Great Waralt ALTAIR ดาวจรัสฟ้า อินทรีถลาลมalt Altair ve Savaşlar Kitabıalt Altair: A Record of Battlesalt 将国のアルタイルalt 将国之天鹰星alt Rising Eagle of the General Nationalt Türkiyeli Alnaşr Altair
Author: Kato Kotono
Artist: Kato Kotono
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For generations the Türkiye Devleti and the Balt-Rhein Empire have stood in stern opposition to each other. Then one night, when an imperial minister is found assassinated, the two nations are plunged into a potentially explosive situation. As the generals of Türkiye's council cry for war, Mahmut comes to discover the devious truth behind the assassination. Thus the young pasha's battle for his country, peace, and trust in his fellow man begins!

Spin-Off Series:

>Toukoku no Subaru (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toukoku-no-subaru-r18003)

> Shoukoku no Altair san (https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shoukoku-no-altair-san-r22528)
Go to Shoukoku no Altair Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Recruiting translators from Japanese to English. New Window HiroHY
  • 2 Replies
Topic Comic Forums New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 3 Replies
Topic "Shoukoku no Altair" Anime Preview And Plans Published New Window Hayro
  • 4 Replies

381 Comments

> Playing Cavalry Idea

> VS late 1500's tech

> and Cannon

ye shat the bed, noob

Hey, does anyone know when Simon was introduced?

Chapter 78

Holy crap all the men are either testosterone personified or...prettier than the girls? Are we sure they're not really girls!? I'm feeling really conflicted right now...

Hey, does anyone know when Simon was introduced? 

I still have no idea whether simon (the minisyer of finance) is a girl or a boy. I mean Fuck's sake even by anime standart that guy is too pretty.

Hm. Is Cemil really such an important character to survive what should have been a killing blow?

I hope the author realizes that he shouldn't only kill off Balt Rhein characters...

Cemil's unit surviving shows its intentional. 

If you see behind Cemil, the other turkish men who should fall also rises

Hm. Is Cemil really such an important character to survive what should have been a killing blow?

I hope the author realizes that he shouldn't only kill off Balt Rhein characters...

Huuuh? Is that guy gay?

Let's just say he is a bit shy around women

Huuuh? Is that guy gay?

Spoiler

No, they just came to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And they haven't invented bubblegum yet.

so that douche Doge feels bad about breaking those ancient walls but not bad about betraying his friend and that entire kingdom to the empire?

i know people like him but i still hate this douche.

Wait, have we had hints of Zaganos' heritage before or was that revelation new?

Bombshell, my friend

What is it with Venice and their vendetta against ancient imperial cities anyway?

Wait, have we had hints of Zaganos' heritage before or was that revelation new?

Aight... bye bye CK2, welcome EU4.

First episode of the Anime is out!
Reminder:Anime starts to air in july 7th

Next chapter 5th July (12th July on Batoto)

RIP Gaston.  Shouldn't have married the Beast.

God I love this manga, started a day ago and I'm 1/3 through. I love all the nuances, historical, cultural, political and military stuff I learn from it.

Also Mahmut and the gang crossdressing... lol.

I'm hyped, and I will play a long session of CK2 as a small Turkish realm bordering the Byzantine!

I sure want her death, but in a rematch on Phoenicia, when Kyros reclaims it.

This isn't how things work in Crusader Kings 2!

She killed off any claimants and will sooner or later pump out a heir with a claim. After that husbando will have an accident.

Very Ck2 like if you ask me.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics