Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 151votes)

Shoukoku no Altair

Alt Names: alt Altair - Tale of The Great Waralt ALTAIR ดาวจรัสฟ้า อินทรีถลาลมalt Altair ve Savaşlar Kitabıalt Altair: A Record of Battlesalt 将国のアルタイルalt 将国之天鹰星alt Rising Eagle of the General Nationalt Türkiyeli Alnaşr Altair
Author: Kato Kotono
Artist: Kato Kotono
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For generations the Türkiye Devleti and the Balt-Rhein Empire have stood in stern opposition to each other. Then one night, when an imperial minister is found assassinated, the two nations are plunged into a potentially explosive situation. As the generals of Türkiye's council cry for war, Mahmut comes to discover the devious truth behind the assassination. Thus the young pasha's battle for his country, peace, and trust in his fellow man begins!

Spin-Off Series:

>Toukoku no Subaru (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/toukoku-no-subaru-r18003)

> Shoukoku no Altair san (https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/shoukoku-no-altair-san-r22528)
Go to Shoukoku no Altair Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Recruiting translators from Japanese to English. New Window HiroHY
  • 2 Replies
Topic Comic Forums New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 3 Replies
Topic "Shoukoku no Altair" Anime Preview And Plans Published New Window Hayro
  • 4 Replies

381 Comments

Today we learnt the importance of shit. So guys, when someone say "you're shit" = "you're really useful" :)

You gotta be really old shit though.

I thought we were going to have a rival, but it turns out we won't, lol.

if only these update were faster...it's been a month from the last one

Dayum, those politickings gave me the chills.

Today we learnt the importance of shit. So guys, when someone say "you're shit" = "you're really useful" :)

Why Altair? Why must this manga use his name? He never did anything wrong did he? I mean he is a fiction character too for jaysus sake

So little text, so much fail...

First: who is "he"? Arcturus seems to think you're talking about Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, one of the protagonists from the Assassin's Creed series, but considering the name has been used since medieval times, there are quite a lot of fictional characters named Altaïr or Altair.

Second: Why can't this manga use this name?

Third: Why would a manga carrying "his" name imply that "he" has done anything wrong?

Fourth: Why would one fictional character earn the rights to using the name of Altaïr, but not a manga? Is this racism?

Why Altair? Why must this manga use his name? He never did anything wrong did he? I mean he is a fiction character too for jaysus sake

Uuuh.... You know what Altair means right? It is roughly translated "The flying eagle", which references to his bird. Not the fictional character from AC.

It is also a Star, the 12th most luminous in our night sky actually!

Starts out slow but definitely gets really interesting for all history war lovers! It takes a dozens of chapters to get used to the pace but it's just so good! Not very dramatic but more of a state-of-fact manga, but still a good read nevertheless!

So get them chapters' on, scanlators!

don't like their scane ? 

don't read it...

normlay people stop after 1-2 chapter of scan they don't like unless they are "M"

And a Happy New Year to you too!

Yayyyyy sense scans is back on point!

Me: What's this manga was about... never paid attention to it...

*check comment section*

Me: Wha-

*grab popcorns and chips*

wow aizen, you are just everywhere aren't you :P

Followed for sure!

Please keep your comments short. If you must post a long comment go to the comic forums that is why they exist.

• rue likes this

IF Sense-Scans continues to be the main translator for this series, I believe I will wait half a year to read this series as I've done with many other projects.  When long waits are the only option, I believe PATIENCE is key. 

However...a man can only wait so long.

I'm a bit confused by chapter 42: on page 12 we have a fleet of warships, and by 14 they're transports?

That's not the only translation mistake. There are a couple that i found just by reading it and remembering what i translated when i was still doing this.

I'm a bit confused by chapter 42: on page 12 we have a fleet of warships, and by 14 they're transports?

Well well. Thanks Sense Scans for releasing chapter 42! Good to know they actually listened to our cries of torment :D
Spoiler

im not a native english speaker so i dont really understand quality translations . it's just i like fast release more than waiting weeks for a release that quality isnt my concern

At this rate I could learn beginner and intermediate Japanese before sense catches up to Aizen sensei....

man, it's depressing to think how much time it'll take for new chapters to come out..... this and berserk are my favorite series after all... oh well, anyone knows where i can find the raws?

Aizen-sensei, please come back!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics