Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 259votes)

Zetman

Alt Names: alt Zetman超魔人
Author: Katsura Masakazu
Artist: Katsura Masakazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It follows the life of a homeless boy living with his "grandpa". The story starts to kick off when they encounter a man trying to commit suicide mumbling something along the lines of "before it is too late". Of course from then on the action begins and the dark plot begins to unfold with each volume.
Go to Zetman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 7yrs later we finally catch up to chapter 1 page 1 New Window ptsome110
  • 0 Replies
Topic *Spoiler* RAW Discussion *Spoiler* New Window red CODE
  • 11 Replies
Topic net? New Window gr8g
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zetman anime New Window Jermal Cromartie
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

@ ku4eto
Chapters 44, 47-49, 100-101. 100-101, there's no penetration but it definetely falls under the definition of rape.
Not sure why people are saying there's no rape in the manga...

Anyways, thanks for the new chapter, be awesome if the next one gets released soon but I won't count on it for another two months.
I'm really starting to get annoyed by these black outs.....sadly I understand why they are used so much.....I really shouldn't use the same technique in my story writings.
bout fucking time it updated
i would advise you all not to read the latest chapter...wait until 182 comes out at least...
Spoiler
@shelly91 they try to rape, but it don't happen, while in the anime act as if it happened.
@ku4eto
ch 100 ..?
@ku4eto there are no such scenes in both the manga and anime.
I actually started this close to a year ago but dropped it because the justice arc was so annoying, I hated the justice guy with a passion ( Can't recall his name even though I just read it).
The Anime got me interested again but this time i just skipped from chapter 31 to 60, probably a little excessive but BAH!
Guys , can you tell me in which chapters exactly are those "rape" scenes ? I have noticed that there are also some other changes in the anime.
Man this never gets old.
@ FormX My bad. I think I was thinking of the scanlation group instead (although that may have been another iteration). ^_^;
Actions speak louder than words my friend!

Man these chapters just get more and more awesome every time
@ Vueiy Nope Katsura Masakazu did not do Akumetsu. Akumetsu was written by Tabata Yoshiaki.
Fireworks and a present. New Years indeed.
Yay! Finally! Posted Image
zetman is good and all but Berserk still at TOP for me
Posted Image
More badass
@ ChibiFrost Yeah, the same guy who did this also did Akumetsu (which I also like).
beautiful, epic, awesome manga.
fucking spectacular!
At least he isn't going all Super Sentai on us. Go Kouga!
Thanks for the translations, Im grateful.
LoL Jin trying to play with the mind of the evol, also kouga being badass, nice.
could you help their translation project for Zetman instead of complaining ?
evil genius scans are evil geniuse's for making us wait eons for the nxt chapter..
The anime follows this manga... a from this chapter a frame from the next volume... Volume 7 is episode 6 it seems... And the anime left out the fun house too...
@ChibiFrost Hahaha I totally get what you mean... Just that one chapter.... ok now I'll stop *looks outside* Oh the sun's rising; did time just go backwards? (My classroom teacher got very very angry...)

And I agree that it is just like Berserk, Übel Blatt, Vagabond... well the hellish long waiting time, the scenes you just never forget that made your mind go blank and emotionally scarred you for life and the feeling that no matter how long you look you won't ever find anything that can compare in this Genre...

.... I want more... :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics