Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

*Spoiler* RAW Discussion *Spoiler*

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

red CODE

red CODE

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
OMG! Has anyone read chap 189 yet? Kouga was beaten up by Jin. Then, Haitani purposely let Jin stab him, then use Hanako as a hostage!

Or perhaps Haitani set up the whole scene to let people know that Jin is Zetman & Zetman is a villain => force Jin to cooperate with Haitani to fight again the boss.

Everyone, throw in your crazy theory or discussion, pls!!!

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
So many untranslated chapters?
Aw man...

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
recent translation release reach Vol 16 ...
RAW tankubon already reach vol 17 ...

bologo

bologo

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts

ZETMAN 214 Raw 

http://raw.senmanga.com/Zetman/214/1

Thanks for the link.

I really don't understand what Kouga is doing at the end, does anyone have any idea of what he is saying?

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSouth American Jungle - Brazil

So we're actually 21 chapters behind? And what's up with these short chapters, anyway? I thought it was being published monthly now.

jqpyyw.png

"Yes, I'm a professional. I've been in three plane accidents, and survived them all."

Spoiler

vinceled

vinceled

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 41 posts
  • LocationOsaka, Japan

So we're actually 21 chapters behind? And what's up with these short chapters, anyway? I thought it was being published monthly now.

Monthly series doesn't necessarily mean longer chapters, you know? Don't forget the author is almost 50 years old now so drawing manga isn't as easy as it was before.

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts

Monthly series doesn't necessarily mean longer chapters, you know? Don't forget the author is almost 50 years old now so drawing manga isn't as easy as it was before.

Yeah, not necessarily, but it's what is most common thing to happen, along with a great art improvement. In Zetman's case the art couldn't get much better, but the chapter pages dropped in half. He could at least keep the same pace as before.

jqpyyw.png

"Yes, I'm a professional. I've been in three plane accidents, and survived them all."

Spoiler

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts

Will Hanako die? Please, Katsura, don't do this.

jqpyyw.png

Spoiler

leena_jung

leena_jung

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Is this manga on hiatus? In Japan, I mean. I read somewhere that there was a sort of "pause", but I didn't understand if it means that the mangaka is merely taking a break or that the manga itself is complete and he'll write a sequel. 

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts

Is this manga on hiatus? In Japan, I mean. I read somewhere that there was a sort of "pause", but I didn't understand if it means that the mangaka is merely taking a break or that the manga itself is complete and he'll write a sequel. 

Last I saw here (http://raw.senmanga.com/Zetman/) it was still being released. I think the scanlators wait for the tankobon release to make the new chapters, hence the delay here. I might be wrong, though.

jqpyyw.png

Spoiler

leena_jung

leena_jung

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Last I saw here (http://raw.senmanga.com/Zetman/) it was still being released. I think the scanlators wait for the tankobon release to make the new chapters, hence the delay here. I might be wrong, though.

I checked that site, thanks for the link :) Doesn't it say that the latest chapter (226) was published 6 months ago? Also on the latest page there's written "Act 1 - the end"... so it can be that it's really a 2-part manga and it's on self-imposed hiatus right now.

Ps: I love your signature, that part killed me xD

Gappy

Gappy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts

Doesn't it say that the latest chapter (226) was published 6 months ago?

Sheeeeiiiit! Then, maybe it's on a hiatus. As someone said earlier, Katsura isn't a teenage boy anymore, so maybe he's on vacation or something.

Also on the latest page there's written "Act 1 - the end"... so it can be that it's really a 2-part manga and it's on self-imposed hiatus right now.

Do you remember the first pages of the first chapter? We've gone back full circle and now we're back at the real beggining of the manga.

Spoiler

Ps: I love your signature, that part killed me xD

Thank you! I like it a lot too! :3

jqpyyw.png

Spoiler