Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 259votes)

Zetman

Alt Names: alt Zetman超魔人
Author: Katsura Masakazu
Artist: Katsura Masakazu
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It follows the life of a homeless boy living with his "grandpa". The story starts to kick off when they encounter a man trying to commit suicide mumbling something along the lines of "before it is too late". Of course from then on the action begins and the dark plot begins to unfold with each volume.
Go to Zetman Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic 7yrs later we finally catch up to chapter 1 page 1 New Window ptsome110
  • 0 Replies
Topic *Spoiler* RAW Discussion *Spoiler* New Window red CODE
  • 11 Replies
Topic net? New Window gr8g
  • 0 Replies
Topic Zetman anime New Window Jermal Cromartie
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

Haitani best character.

Yeah, it is. One of the chapter lists has a notation on it. They used "K" to differentiate. It means the same, but they're using it like a title. So "K" for clarity.

Alright, thanks. I probably overlooked it.

Thanks a lot for the translation, Evil Genius. I just wish the chapters were a bit longer..

btw, is karisma derived from charisma or is it just a (random) name?

Yeah, it is. One of the chapter lists has a notation on it. They used "K" to differentiate. It means the same, but they're using it like a title. So "K" for clarity.

I need to read this, the anime ending was so bad.. :/

Spoiler

I need to read this, the anime ending was so bad.. :/

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the three chapters Evil Genius!!!

Thanks a lot for the translation, Evil Genius. I just wish the chapters were a bit longer..

btw, is karisma derived from charisma or is it just a (random) name?

Karisma is the true form of Zet, Zet was the regular red and black one, Karisma is its evolved form with the devil like wings, tail, claws and white & black color scheme

But why it's called karisma? Because as far as I remember it has been never mentioned that his final form is karisma.

Please explain what does `karisma` mean? Maybe I forgot something from previous chapters...

Karisma is the true form of Zet, Zet was the regular red and black one, Karisma is its evolved form with the devil like wings, tail, claws and white & black color scheme

Please explain what does `karisma` mean? Maybe I forgot something from previous chapters...

I started this Tuesday, and what a dark version of the Pinocchio story. Seems Jin is fated to see everything he cares about perverted.  

Well, if we think about it on the bright side, we got to read 19 pages worth of reading material rather than just 8 or 9 this time. But the god damn CLIFFHANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for the double release Evil Genius :D

11 pages ;.;

Thanks for the release though.

193 chapters in 2 days now i wanna cry, i wish it was complete cause i dunno how i m gonnahandle the clif hanger lfpe^flze^flflezfmlez

weird, 10pages for each chapter. 

I guess thats why they released 2 chapters at once.

thanks for it Evil Genius. EPIC DEVELOPMENT.

11 page each chapter?

What the fuck?

That might be why there are 2 chapters so I'm fine with it.

Thanks Evil Genius

11 page each chapter?

What the fuck?

Finally caught up to the latest english scanlations. This manga is a true masterpiece and the cliffhangers are painfull as hell, either way, thanks Evil Genius for keeping this up, and thanks KidCongo for upping it for us.

Please, continue the awesome work you've put so far, I'm really excited to see what is to come in Zetman.

Spoiler

Just give up on that dream man. (Sorry...) I've been reading the series in raws since chapter 191 and this keeps on getting darker and darker. Better get those tissues ready, I Iiterally cried when reading c214. Raws are currently on c221 with ending of the series scheduled for June so 4~5 chapters left (confirmed) with a Part 2 envisioned (not sure about that). Anyway this will definitely not end in a happy way.  

ugh. I left off about a year or so ago... at chapter 160. I've attempted to catch up twice.... it's just too heavy. Wish me luck on my third attempt. I do enjoy it, just haven't been in the mood....

Edit: I made it.

But I lost track of who the current mastermind is....

Crap, I saw the 'huge spoiler'

my wish for a happyish end... is getting dim

You might want to put that in spoilers since it is a huge spoiler (I read the raws so I already knew but some might not).

Wasn't it kinda obvious
Spoiler

This is a really sad and fucked up story man.. I was really hoping that the Manga didnt head in the same direction as the Anime with

Spoiler
, but man that sux so bad.  I was really pulling for some kind of happy ending.. I mean, come to think of it, there was barely ever a time reading this I was optimistic about the future.

You might want to put that in spoilers since it is a huge spoiler (I read the raws so I already knew but some might not).

This is a really sad and fucked up story man.. I was really hoping that the Manga didnt head in the same direction as the Anime with Hanako being a monster, but man that sux so bad.  I was really pulling for some kind of happy ending.. I mean, come to think of it, there was barely ever a time reading this I was optimistic about the future.

I. Don't. Remember. Anything......

Well at least it gives you an excuse to read i again ;)

A new chapter?
iknnd1vL0Ecww.gif

FUCK YEAH!!!!!! TY SO MUCH EVIL GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics