Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

Update: I don't know if this can be posted but here's the link for those interested. Alternate Ending

Credits to whoever posted the ending. I only found it.

For those who want the complete book, including uncensored previous chapters and the author's afterword:

It's not mine. It was posted in some korean forum 1 year ago.

There are still 2 chapters left for the manhwa to end. Chapter 51 is the last chapter.

Oh that's a relief. It feels a bit underwhelming if it ended right at this chapter.

There are still 2 chapters left for the manhwa to end. Chapter 51 is the last chapter.

Update: I don't know if this can be posted but here's the link for those interested. Alternate Ending

Spoiler

Update: I don't know if this can be posted but here's the link for those interested.

Alternate Ending

Not all heros wear capes...
Update: I don't know if this can be posted but here's the link for those interested. Alternate Ending Credits to whoever posted the ending. I only found it.

Uhh is that it? That's the ending?

This comic was weird. What was even the point of the daughter's friend? A lot of this seemed so scattered and disorganized. It had it's funny moments though so overall I think it was alright.

anyone wants the link to the "mature" ending? it's in korean. pm me

A warning to all. It is a bit graphic.

2 mouths later...

Let me guess the speed date will be BRO-KUN that dude should have been the MC tbh

This could have been so much more....

Nothing but disappointment now.....

*sighs*

Spoiler

They will be married in 5 years.

Where is this picture book? I've seen some people mention it but can't find anything when searching

I want know it too, please tell us.

It would be nice if someone could help guide me/us towards the 'mature' ending sometime though.
Searching with nonexistent understanding of the language is proving rather difficult especially when some leads are already dead.

What so this manhwa has two endings ? really ? .. i think this manhwa gonna end soon .. after the teacher told our MC who he gonna chose for ... cmon be honest man for your own feeling or you just gonna hurt everyone ..

And for the "mature ending" i think if it is relevan then it doesn't matter for me because it already obvious that the manhwa tagged by Seinen here ... so please think about it in a adult way of thinking .. as long it is not an BS ending lol

I'm both curious about this as well as if EasyGoing scans has access to both the "mature" ending as well as the revised one?

Frankly, I'd rather see a conclusive ending than a "nothing really happens" ending. 

EGS only has the revised ending. There are photos of the picture book moving around online, but we can't use them for scanlating. The "mature" ending is something not everyone would be comfortable seeing/reading.

Where is this picture book? I've seen some people mention it but can't find anything when searching

I'm both curious about this as well as if EasyGoing scans has access to both the "mature" ending as well as the revised one?

Frankly, I'd rather see a conclusive ending than a "nothing really happens" ending. 

Well 

Spoiler

This used to be cute, then they turned the cuck dial to 11.

Shut it MC  I have no time for you to just cut off to clifhanger. Just tell us your answer already!

"So yeah you're a hot jailbait all over me but I don't see you as a woman at all"

lel, harem logic

give him some time though ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

Feck.
He sounds like a certain someone who became a butler due to his debt. Then If being a father to her won't work to her anymore then why not become her butler? That way he won't have to answer her or anyone elses love in that matter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics