Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

I like where this is going.

Does anyone know how to bypass Naver's age-gate? Seems to be the only way to read something marked 19+ outside of Korea.

So far so good.

i love how there are so many good webtoons. glad that finally a lot of people decided to translate them :)

I've tagged it mature in anticipation of future chapters, since it's rated 19 on Naver.

The plot is (somewhat) original and interesting, not to mention the art is good. Definitely worth a follow.
Decent enough, I'll keep track of it.

I like the adult content. Still not sure about to follow it, but completely ready to read chapter 2.... 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics