Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

IIIIIIIIIIII didn't like it.

Damned asian censorship.
Classify as adult just because of kisses????

I liked it. Would read the artist's next work.

*sighs* People are talking about the ending being unsatisfactory, but am I the only one not comfortable with the turn it took after roughly the 46th chapter? Maybe I should have seen it coming, but I didn't, and I actually rather hoped the author would avoid it.

That's the alternate H-ending.

Now I need to see that lol

At least the author explained the reason why, I look forward to his next new project

Is it really over? I am pretty sure I have seen some pictures in the internet in webcomic form where the black haired girl get pregnant?

That's the alternate H-ending.

There's a extra chapter after this one, can we expect a translation of that one too?

For the thousandth time (okay I may have exaggerated)... For the hundredth time (sorry I did it again)... For the tenth... For the third time, YES.

Dong Bi mentioned his rankings fell when the manhwa got restricted... anyone know what those rankings were? The end makes it sound like they had a pretty heavy impact on the manga's popularity, and its future prospects, I guess. I'm a little surprised at that, because I don't feel like I ever saw the comic take a sudden hike in perverseness.

Uh...Well, it wasn't a bad ending, I guess.

Is it really the end? Apparently the blog has more of what couldn't make it into the last pages…

So I guess this is the end of the only manhwa I read. Good luck on your next projects, Dong Bi.

Is it really over? I am pretty sure I have seen some pictures in the internet in webcomic form where the black haired girl get pregnant?

I really respect Dong Bi; ending and all. It took some real guts to do what you did, and for that, I've already all the satisfaction I need.

I like this manwha, sad it has to end so sudden

I guess it's not just nippon that makes shit endings.

Uh...Well, it wasn't a bad ending, I guess.

Well that was unsatisfying.

rip

Some people can't handle the stress/pressure. It's a shame. I hope Dong Bi all the best.

I like this ending. You can't really ask for more, except maybe a "10 years later" scene in which they have kids or something. But yeah, overall I'm very happy :)

There's a extra chapter after this one, can we expect a translation of that one too?

117758718_Nooooo_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

The poor MC... Surrounded by strong powerful women who can easily understand him and manipulate his mind. All the while they expect him too be a mind reader at the same time. T_T I feel your pain my fictional brother!

Wow. We're really jumping to the ending now.

Spoiler

ohhh boy here comes the *** scene 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics