Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

"So yeah you're a hot jailbait all over me but I don't see you as a woman at all"

lel, harem logic

Isn't harem logic more like: "I just started seeing you as a woman when you started getting all over me." ?

This doesn't make any sense.

If the woman was so rich, what was the point of scamming that guy for $900k?

...... Pardon?

"So yeah you're a hot jailbait all over me but I don't see you as a woman at all"

lel, harem logic

Man, this started off so cute and funny, but now, it's just heart-breaking.

pmYIE.jpg

Thoughts, Seccy?

I think now I can see the ending.

Spoiler
Wow, my respect for the MC has gone up exponentially.

And I really really really don't want an
Spoiler
arse pull of an ending.

Well 

Spoiler

Well, at least it'll be interesting to see how the the situation will be resolved.

Whelp.

Spoiler
Wow, my respect for the MC has gone up exponentially.

And I really really really don't want an
Spoiler
arse pull of an ending.

BEST> BRO> EVER>

Yeahh .. it was easier to be said than done ... but still cmon uncle show us your quality as a man and stop being a pussy ... sigh

oops. sorry about that ._.

Nah. For a moment, I thought it was an attempt at translating a Japanese pun. Would've been rather apt if the last word had read ``obstinately'' instead of ``obsessively''.

Spoiler

I'm sorry, but this made my day.

oops. sorry about that ._.

This guy has a harem consisting of a teacher and two high school girls...

Spoiler

This could possibly get a lot worse..

Spoiler

I'm sorry, but this made my day.

thank you :)

Spoiler

Score!

Kinda offtopic but could someone tell me if the ending picture of chapter 44 is related to any webtoon/manga or just a random picture?

Guarding

Kinda offtopic but could someone tell me if the ending picture of chapter 44 is related to any webtoon/manga or just a random picture?

uhm...there isn't a hidden tragedy tag or anything, right?

Only in Harem route is the true happiness lies :D 

His harem is centered around Ha Yeon friends, family, and acquaintances and now the person herself is joining in. That must be a hell lot confusing for him.

And now .. seems things getting awkward between them .. of course after knowing that Ha Yeon really like him, on the other side he(the uncle) don't want to hurt him and trying to avoid her but look seems like Ha Yeon getting more aggresive ... yeah it took a lot of courage for that, i mean look a girl in front of you with her panty exposed haha

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics