Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 12votes)

Beageruta

Alt Names: alt ベアゲルターalt Die Wergelder
Author: Samura Hiroaki
Artist: Samura Hiroaki
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The action story revolves around battles over money between three woman: a "passionate psychedelic revenger" named Nami, a "china dress-wearing killing machine" named Je-Mao, and a female gang leader named Shinobu Aza.
Go to Beageruta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

32 Comments

If you get to page 25 and you keep reading, something morally repugnant takes place inside you. Don't be entertained by things that are unnecessary to depict for storytelling purposes. To graphically depict things of that nature - although they may actually happen, is to support and indulge the imagination of a sick human being. There is a fine line between enjoyment and spectacle...and I just don't see how anyone can read further without dying some inside. I think this should seriously be taken down. It is horrid beyond words. 

That is your own opinion sir. There is a warning with the tags and under the comic description. Yes it may not the fluffy, gentle stuff you are used to, however you should just leave if you feel the need to stick you opinions over other readers and take down this comic due to one scene the author decided to add in. You can go flaunt your holier than thou attitude elsewhere. Utimately though, the decision to take down this comic isn't up to you but rather Grumpy's current ad providers.

If you get to page 25 and you keep reading, something morally repugnant takes place inside you. Don't be entertained by things that are unnecessary to depict for storytelling purposes. To graphically depict things of that nature - although they may actually happen, is to support and indulge the imagination of a sick human being. There is a fine line between enjoyment and spectacle...and I just don't see how anyone can read further without dying some inside. I think this should seriously be taken down. It is horrid beyond words. 

difficult to understand yet , but i like the art , need more , ty for the translation Kami Scans

Samura Hiroaki, instant follow.

Lots of cute girls/women that need a lot of love... But considering the author, and what the first chapter is saying ( in terms of the past of certain characters ) a painful road lies ahead of many of them.

Thanks for picking it up Kami Scans, I've been interested in this series ever seen I seen a sneak peek awhile ago.

Oh it's by the author of Blade of the Immortal. Thanks for the scans Kami.

No problem! Thanks for reading.

Oh it's by the author of Blade of the Immortal. Thanks for the scans Kami.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics