Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 44votes)

Tena on S-String

Alt Names: alt S Senjou no Tenaalt S-Senjou no Tenaalt S線上のテナalt S线上的缇娜alt Tena on S Stringalt Tena on S-String
Author: Mikabe Sesuna
Artist: Mikabe Sesuna
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Soul Score... that is something not unlike the threads of fate which tell the story of a person's life from the minute they are born to the finale of death. Few people can see this score, even fewer can manipulate it.

After being hit by a car and nearly killed, Kyosuke Hibiki can see and hear this mysterious soul score. Soon after, he meets a girl named Tena, a "tuner" who is able to manipulate the score and remove discordant notes to bring it back into tune. Tena is determined to make Kyosuke her pet, but Kyosuke is none too fond of it. Yet, the two begin their dissonant duet...
Go to Tena on S-String Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rejoice! New Window Souldrake
  • 2 Replies
Topic Official Tena Discussion Thread. New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies
Topic [News]Tena on S String ch28 New Window Souldrake
  • 10 Replies
Topic Do you want more Tena faster? New Window Souldrake
  • 4 Replies
Topic [News]Tena on S String Ch 27 (11/08) New Window Souldrake
  • 8 Replies
Topic [News] Tena on S String 25 (10/26) New Window Souldrake
  • 1 Replies

51 Comments

Using such annoying watermarks makes this last chapter closer to mangafox quality - it sucks.
Her attitude is downright intorelable..And he is so meh weak willed, boring, like he's some sidecharacter.

Its just boring seeing the 25yrs old getting pushed around by a 15yrs old girl that is simply oblivious to the real world.. and he knows that too and let her do as she please..
Hardly worth the seinen tag it carries.. in fact what is seinen about it? its like a freakin shonen... gave up after 5chapters can't stomach any more dumbness

Awesome manga, definitely going to be on the look out for manga for this author, found Seishun Forget! before this one.

Manga heaven you have no mercy on us. I never thought that transparent watermarks can be so annoying, even though usually I don't even pay attention to them. I mean they are humongous.
P.S. Maybe making them APNG like japanzai`s would be a better choice? At least batoto users would not suffer as much as mangahere followers.
This series is absolute proof that cuteness is a major factor in determining readability.

@Thearux: I believe the proper term for her would be GILF...
The grandma is so sexy and cute, and she is a milf plus has a foul mouth, she is my perfect match!
So at least I understand why S-string.
All the girls are cute, tena is so cute, but grandma takes my heart and my lust.
That was kinda sad :(
Cute Tena. Finally admit her love
Waving her leg....
Piko piko piko!
ch 1 is like one of the arcs in Ah! my goddess
I feel sorry for Tena. She's in love with him but shes not ready for a relationship with him and is currently dead last in the run for his heart. The sympathetic and obligatory servant route shes forcing Kyosuke to take yields very little results with a huge gamble on his feelings. Similarity is the only tie binding them. Cute, but frail and quick to sever.
oh nevermind. i found the button to fix it. I'm blind
Uhm... I was just re-reading the series again, and I think Volume 2 (6-11) is messed up. The pages and chapters have been mixed up. I would fix it myself, but I don't have the original and I don't know how. :(
Arun rocks enough said. Poor Tena can't handle her and then gets thrown that last bomb can't wait to see how she deals with that!
Thank you for chapter 26!! Awww Arun >w<
Manga was completed in japanese, but english translations by yen press stopped at volume 5.
i love you guys...
anyway what is yen press?? didn't the manga has completed so you don't need to scanlate from any magz...
We don't know for sure, mind you, but they were releasing Tena at a pace that it would have been finished by now if they intended to finish it.
Apparently it will not get released, as the yen press stopped publishing Tena ;p But worry do not, since we are going to continue it ~
Well I spent the last few hours reading this and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. It was a good pass time. Considering on getting Volume 6 when it gets released (although I have no idea how to do that when I'm in the UK...).
I just got past the first five chapters and the series is turning out to be entertaining (at least for me) so far. ^_^
Since the commentary has gotten off topic, I will now attempt to veer it back on topic by mentioning that chapter 26 will begin volume 6, which Yen Press has not released. We still very much intend to do it and krytyk is actually chomping at the bit for me to TL it for him despite the fact that he has nearly worked himself to death over the past month or so.

Nevertheless, ch26 may be out before the next chapter of Seishun Forget is released. (11/10 for those following that series too).
My comment was directed at the person above me. This one is directed at the person above this post for those reading in the distant future.

Different people have different tastes in humor. He/She did not seem to think about or at least acknowledge that when he/she made his/her comment. Furthermore, originality does not necessarily root in the method in which humor is introduced but in the content of the story.Thus the comment on shows (plural) using the same kind of humor and still being popular.

Hence a person like him/her who is sheltered from the rest of the world and does not know things like this might find that information surprising. Does that answer your question?
How is that surprising? Isn't that more of a given in Japan? I mean, that kind of random slightly sick humor is right up their alley...
It would probably surprise you to know that variety shows involving grown people hitting each other with dead fish are quite popular in Japan...
main character getting hit a lot=/= good comedy, oh why cant anyone think of something original?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics