Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 574votes)

Boku Girl

Alt Names: alt 仆少女alt ボクガールalt Eu sou uma garotaalt 보쿠걸alt I'm a Girlalt Ich bin ein Mädchenalt Je suis une Fillealt Soy una Chicaalt Tomgirlalt Я девушка!
Author: Sugito Akira
Artist: Sugito Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suzushiro Mizuki is a 1st year high school student who has the difficulty of constantly being mistaken for a girl. It's so bad that he's endlessly rebuffing the confessions of many men. Even the girl he has a crush on seems to think of him more as one of the girls rather than as a potential love interest. Meanwhile, the trickster god Loki has grown bored with playing her tricks on her fellow gods. Turning her attention to the mortal world, she targets Mizuki for her next round of fun.

The result: Mizuki wakes up with budding breasts and a missing part of his anatomy. What else is in store for Mizuki and how will he deal with it?

Hijinks ensue...
Go to Boku Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What happened to all the English chapters? New Window Artimise
  • 5 Replies
Topic Since comments have been disabled... New Window Master_Aricitic
  • 31 Replies
Topic To people looking for the latest chapters New Window FrostAyy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Do you think this series will end after (s)he goes back to being a guy? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic When will they follow with Boku Girl? New Window potatosome
  • 2 Replies
Topic About the latest chapter... New Window Bokuboy
  • 5 Replies

2285 Comments

"She"

Trap = She

This week's chapter is great. Loki sure makes things way funnier. Hope she keeps things like this

"She"

There is something wrong with the latest chap.

This week's chapter is great. Loki sure makes things way funnier. Hope she keeps things like this

I think I need to change my pants after translating the latest chapter.

Ho-lee Shee-it! orz

We've got a website now, everyone!

[BokuNoManga.org]

Head there if you want to download any and all chapters!

note: I will no longer update chapters as I notice SMALL mistakes, only if it's major. Any small mistakes will only be fixed and updated in the Download page on the official site.

Chapters 3 and 4 have been updated to v2

in PF he didnt really turn into an girl through.

If he would have awoken from the coma a day later, he would have ;)

Chapter 1 has been updated again to v4.

Whites/Blacks fixed, typesetting changed a little bit,

and of course the 'Mizushiro-kun' error on page 23 was fixed.

I'm still learning, so I keep noticing mistakes on past chapters.

I'll fix past chapters as we have free time in between releasing new chapters :D

Spoiler
seems like idol pretender, both are cute but this is the cutest one :D

He/she should consider wear a wig...

Pretty Face is one. 

in PF he didnt really turn into an girl through.

Pretty Face is one. 

Oh? I did read it a few volumes back in the day. Maybe I'll check it again. But it's the only exception so far!

So how many chapters before Loki transfers into their class at school? :)

Judging from chap 7 raws, around chap 8-9. XD

This manga...

crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384

I don't know if I would call it Idol Pretender territory. As IMHO what happens in that story is not "telegraphed" very well until the end. Whereas here, from early on, you see Takeru showing an interest -- granted at this point I'd say it's in the range of subconscious primal urge -- Mizuki is really damn cute, after all. But he has to temper that with knowing it's his roommate who used to be a boy. I don't envy him having to deal with that kind of awkward mix of emotions :)

Well, not so much from Takeru's position: I understand that he's attracted to Mizuki, and don't have a problem with that. As you say, he's damn cute. It's Mizuki's behavior in the current chapter that I'm having trouble suspending disbelief with. He's willingly--happily--shopping for women's clothing, against his father's best wishes(despite being shipped as a character that respects authority, his father's especially, above all else). And I'd also like to point out that women regularly dressing in men's clothing is a thing, so the premise for chapter 6 is already kind of feh. Not a single girl in that bath would question Mizuki's pretty face. Even if they did, all he'd have to do is undress to shut them up.

That aside, it just occurred to me that Fujiwara and Takeru aren't safe. I can totally see Loki gender-bending them to screw with Mizuki.

Has there ever been a manga with this premise where the guy gets actually turned back into a guy? They always stay female and always develop romantic feelings toward their best guy friend.

Pretty Face is one. 

That fucking senpai was able to take a pinch of his womanhood. 

Has there ever been a manga with this premise where the guy gets actually turned back into a guy? They always stay female and always develop romantic feelings toward their best guy friend.

but thats typically what makes it good though

I hope mizuki will stay Girl...

Mizuki x Takeru Helll yeahhhhhhhhhh

This one isn't really like the others; its progressing at a good pace, when a lot of examples with similar stories get stuck on small things that really don't deserve the time spent.

For example (actually probably the biggest example), one is that Mizuki realised, by main character standards, pretty quickly that Fujiwara was into Takeru and not him. He's dense when it comes to Takeru who's getting all confused about him, but that one's much more understandable since he still sees Takeru as a bro and believes Takeru is doing the same. Then we have this cliffhanger (Fujiwara's appearance) coming in, which is a pretty daring development as well....

Granted I'm not expecting Fujiwara to actually find out, but I'm hoping it's not waved off as another misunderstanding; in Loki's words, it just wouldn't be interesting. I'm hoping for Fujiwara becoming very suspicious and subsequent effort being made on Mizuki and Takeru's part to keep her in the dark, wouldn't that be fun?

Methinks this better than Idol Pretender, or at least a tiny bit more realistic haha.

It seems like we're going the route of Idol Pretender, here.

I don't know if I would call it Idol Pretender territory. As IMHO what happens in that story is not "telegraphed" very well until the end. Whereas here, from early on, you see Takeru showing an interest -- granted at this point I'd say it's in the range of subconscious primal urge -- Mizuki is really damn cute, after all. But he has to temper that with knowing it's his roommate who used to be a boy. I don't envy him having to deal with that kind of awkward mix of emotions :)

It's kinda like they made an Xchange 3 manga...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics