Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 324votes)

Akumetsu

Alt Names: alt アクメツalt 恶灭
Author: Tabata Yoshiaki
Artist: Yugo Yuuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nagasawa Shiina is just an average 3rd year high school student until her parents' company goes bankrupt. In order to pay the bills, she sells herself into prostitution. At her first job, a mysterious masked man crashes the party... and it's someone she knows.

Akumetsu is the story of Shou, a vigilante that's out trying to straighten the corrupt Japanese Government through terrorism with his "One man, One kill" code of action.
Go to Akumetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Related Manga? New Window Contemo
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chracters New Window Sniter
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chracters New Window Sniter
  • 0 Replies

92 Comments

Very good manga

Definitely a MUST read. It is possible that you don't like it but it is very well written, not too long but also not too short and just so fucken badass.

Filled with all the comedy, action, drama, never ending fun and romance (mainly at the end there were barely any in it but you've got to admit it was touching at the end!) one could ask for. Everything was well written and was never dull in the least. It was truely the perfect manga. I'd be more than happy to keep on reading this manga over and over again in the future.

You know, I liked it from the get-go, from the start it was easily just below my top favorites list. And when I saw that ending....it became one of my favorites. I seldom cry, and get emotional, but I cried some manly tears, some of the manliest tears I have ever wept.

And too add, while I was reading the last few chapters in my Bee Gees playlist the song "I Started a Joke" played until I finished it. That song is now this manga's theme in my opinion, fits it perfectly (the words do, I suspect the theme song to this would be metal or rock.)
never gets fkin old
why so serious? it's only akumetsu time :D
This ending... Goddammit, I didn't like the ending, Akumetsu should of reign over Japan with terror! Mwuahaha!
Why didn't someone tell me about this series sooner!?

I'm on chapter 44 right now and it looks like I won't be able to stop until I finish it!!!
So i just finished reading the whole thing for the first time in one go and all i can say is WOW! I think my favorite manga has just become my second favorite manga. This thing is a masterpiece. A truly awesome read. I don't think i can recommend this manga highly enough. I wish i had more than two thumbs so i could give it more ups.

READ. THIS. MANGA. O____O
I only read the first 30 chapters so far, but 1 thing I gotta say for sure; wohhoho that dude is just going crazy.....but well in an "amazing" way ^^
great. that's all i have to say about it, and all the reason one should need to read it.
I loved this manga when it came out. A great piece of work. Ridiculous nonsense with a sense of righteousness.
I feel sad now that I finished the manga. great read and probably one of those manga with a deeper meaning and message compared to most. it all felt kind of concluded and there were no significant plot holes. too bad it was not longer but maybe that is one of the good points that it wasn't dragged out.
No matter, how often I read it, when it comes to Katsuragi, I always shed some manly tears
I've read up to chapter 128 now and can barely stop reading more of it. it gets really intense and dynamic the further the story goes. really addicting and makes me wonder why I haven't read it up till now
Just awesome.no more no less.
I've read this a couple times through, and every time i do i always pick up something new. It's lovely reading.
I just read it for the first time, and all I can say is simply brilliant. The plot was genius, although it was far fetched, the author made it oddly realistic, and it really strikes a cord with what is going on with today's economy. It truly made you feel for all the characters, and you felt invested in this fake japan being reformed by "terrorism." I feel better for having read that, and the art was wonderful also, I know this came out before Ookami no Monshou (not sure on spelling) but the art was surely just as good and reminded me of it. Definitely a 10/10 and would recommend for anyone to read.
Now that's a story that keeps you begging for more and reading for hours till the end. It really was a great manga.
i am greek lol
one of the best manga i've ever read so far, it has a consistent pace and the author doesn't drag this one out. be it some may seems a bit futuristic, it is not over the top and somehow fit the story. big thanks to the group who scanlate this :D
Lol Akumetsu would fit very well in Greece ;o
im lost for words.....
This is one of the most amazing manga I've ever read, it was an actual masterpiece. It had everything you wanted in a manga and more, it had me reading non-stop for hours and by the end I was like, "wow, I don't think I'll forget about this manga any time soon."

Big thank you to all the groups who worked on this, it was a pleasure to read and without you, I'd never know how cool Shou was.
This manga is AWESOME, I only heard the name about it a little while ago and I'm done reading the first 2.chapters and it's freaking GOOD XD This is one of the best manga I've ever readed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics