Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

Ok, I understand that you have good intentions, so I'll try to be civilized.

Nobody uses fonts like Arial in comics, for a reason. Check Operation gstörte Esel's scans, or any other, and you will see.

There are tons of fonts that are proven. Pick something that easy to read, and stick to it for the whole manga.

Avoid changing the size of the font, if possible. If the text is too much for the bubble, consider reducing it so it fits better.

If the fonts changes in the raw, change yours too. Follow the emotion in the text, for example if they are shouting, pick a font that looks angry to you.

And this is just my uneducated opinion. Talk to other scanlators, there are some cool dudes out there.

:3 civilized conversation is always nice. I have seen other peoples scans and previous OGE scans. 

I am aware they use a different font, but it was my preference to remain as close to the original as possible in visual style

This is the Korean in-bubble-text font (which does not change throughout the chapter) compared to the English font.

In the reuploaded version I corrected the different sized fonts, and did exactly what you said, in terms of rewording so that it'd fit better in the bubble. sfx i didn't bother doing any font changes because the original sfx were still there to show the malevolence or looming atmosphere. 

I was contacted by OGE's Criminis (who, yes, indeed, is a very cool dude/gal) and given pointers. 

Thanks for all your input. 

sorry this is my first time, so it's a trial and error process. for me. I noticed the duplicate page last night before sleeping so i tried to delete the ch to reupload this morning, but looks like it got approved even after i pressed the red x. shrug. 

If you look at the raws, i chose the font, arial because i thought it looked similar to the korean font. maybe arial narrow would have been better. 

if you think some parts of the translation sound strange, let me know. 

and super thanks for letting me know about how to save images. 

i'll reupload after fixing the ch, this afternoon when i get home

Ok, I understand that you have good intentions, so I'll try to be civilized.

Nobody uses fonts like Arial in comics, for a reason. Check Operation gstörte Esel's scans, or any other, and you will see.

There are tons of fonts that are proven. Pick something that easy to read, and stick to it for the whole manga.

Avoid changing the size of the font, if possible. If the text is too much for the bubble, consider reducing it so it fits better.

If the fonts changes in the raw, change yours too. Follow the emotion in the text, for example if they are shouting, pick a font that looks angry to you.

And this is just my uneducated opinion. Talk to other scanlators, there are some cool dudes out there.

sorry this is my first time, so it's a trial and error process. for me. I noticed the duplicate page last night before sleeping so i tried to delete the ch to reupload this morning, but looks like it got approved even after i pressed the red x. shrug. 

If you look at the raws, i chose the font, arial because i thought it looked similar to the korean font. maybe arial narrow would have been better. 

Thanks a lot :) you have our support

Yep, this scan is garbage.

Poorly grabbed images, horrible font, the english is a little wonky. I cannot say how bad the translation, but I guess its subpar as well.

The pages are even fucked up at the end.

Its funny that in the credits it says he did QC.

Yep, this scan is garbage.

Poorly grabbed images, horrible font, the english is a little wonky. I cannot say how bad the translation, but I guess its subpar as well.

The pages are even fucked up at the end.

Its funny that in the credits it says he did QC.

You do not have to screenshot the images, just open up the webpages source and search for "jpg" until you find the images jgp.

Also, why don't you join Operation gstörte Esel and help them out instead of doing everything on your own?

because that guy said he wouldnt be back till June/July

If you'd like to see translations and links to the naver raw for ch67 please check my forum post up top.

edit: just went ahead and did the scanslation... @_@ omg editing is so time consuming esp getting the raws off of naver... this is just for funsies while OGE is busy studying (which i ought to do too..) and primarily to practice my korean. 

You do not have to screenshot the images, just open up the webpages source and search for "jpg" until you find the images jgp.

Also, why don't you join Operation gstörte Esel and help them out instead of doing everything on your own?

Uhm , no offense , but i would rather wait for the Gstorte esel release.

If you'd like to see translations and links to the naver raw for ch67 please check my forum post up top.

edit: just went ahead and did the scanslation... @_@ omg editing is so time consuming esp getting the raws off of naver... this is just for funsies while OGE is busy studying (which i ought to do too..) and primarily to practice my korean.

Have you tried saving the page? You get a bunch of extra but the raw images are there.

Is it me, or is Rainold becoming more of a self-righteous prick as the story goes on? Especially when dealing with Lessa...

At first, he was just cocky, then stuff had happened that ought to make him humbler (or just less cocky) and sort of reset his deluded perceptions, yet he came out even cockier than before and developed self-righteous attitude as a bonus... was that even necessary?

Hng, Rainold, you sure are hot.

And good luck with your studies!

Good luck with your study!!

3 months without lessa heh ^^; i'm glad ya'll are taking studies seriously, i never did, and now i just sit on my butt looking at the internet all day >.> i'm sure ya'll will do great in school ^^

Good luck in your studies! Thanks for taking your time translating. (:

best luck with you study! without your translation i wouldn't be able to enjoy such a fun manga!!

big thanks and hope to see you guys soon : )

Best luck with your study, Operation gstörte Esel. Hope to see you guys soon!

Chapter 63 got uploaded twice instead of chapter 64

Edit: Already fixed, you are the best!

Well, uploading at 4 AM isn't always the best idea... ^^"

Chapter 63 got uploaded twice instead of chapter 64

Edit: Already fixed, you are the best!

Can someone give a summary of how generations and horns work? I forgot.

The more horns you have, the more powerful you are and the closest to the first tier you are.

I think Lucy, who is a penthahorn, is a second gen. And Belle is a first or something.

Can someone give a summary of how generations and horns work? I forgot.

chapters 61-62 not loading

It happens. Just try again later or press F5 until they load.

none are loading for me...

chapters not loading

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics