Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Crimson Knight chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

I was wondering what kind of explanation they were gonna give for all this, but I was pleasantly surprised with what they did give.  Rae is stars, and the other side is black holes, a clever pseudoscientific explanation for a mostly supernatural story mechanic. :batoto_022:

Edited by truepurple, 27 May 2014 - 03:44 PM.

Suave

Suave

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland

Author explained it very well, but I'm suuuper confused about Lessa is he a women or a men in the end ?  Now he's men but his original, primeval form is women I guess it doesn't matter in whole story. I'm curious if Lessa will regain his primeval form that would be awesome >.<

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Gender doesn't matter, but originally Lessa was a blend of a goat, and a blackhole, each with their own personality (not so much the black hole at first)  The black hole was shown as being female. Presumably the goat was male, but who knows. if you can change from a goat to a person, you can change genders as well, which brings us back to genders being irrelevant, especially to a god (or two)

It seems the blackhole now has a personality which has split from Lessa and is now a separate person, probably the final boss to defeat, more then Aries even.

Suave

Suave

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland
If I remember well that blackhole in woman form is with Ares and he keeps her in the cage. I have to re-read season 1.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Whether she was in a cage or not, they are partners/using one another. But I still say blackhole god is the ultimate mastermind behind everything, she wants to suck in and crush all life and existence after all, now that she's free of pure soul goat man. Maybe Ares knows this and thinks he will just use her using him, but then he'd just be fooling himself.

Lesse might be making a huge mistake storing/restoring power in his god body, what if Blackhole god gets ahold of it again, and only her.

Edited by truepurple, 29 May 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Suave

Suave

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland
I will use Dark Lessa instead of blackhole god. When Ares took us underground he said that woman in cage and normal Lessa are two parts of one being. So if you put them together you will get Dark Lessa. Dark Lessa is split between 2 gods like Ares said. Each one god has sth from Dark Lessa. But thats Ares POV and he only knows Lessa from the time when Lessa was already sealed in goat. We don't know how much Ares knows about primeval form of Lessa. When they finally arrive to the place where god was kept she looks like the one who killed Rano's mother and she can read people minds and maybe she read Ares mind too.

Edited by Suave, 30 May 2014 - 04:50 AM.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

They have "sth"? What is that?

Not really two parts of one being persay, since that one being was originally two parts anyway, just reseparating, obviously neither the same from their long togetherness. How is "Dark lessa" any better then "Blackhole god"? I like my name better, more accurate where as "Dark lessa" just sounds corny to me.

And I am sure Ares knows because I vaguely remember a conversation in season 1 between Ares and Blackhole where they talk about how not even Lessa knows the full truth of them.

Suave

Suave

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland
First, I used Dark Lessa because I kinda like that more. Second sth means something since they were one being every god has sth from Dark Lessa and I see now that when you mean original Lessa you think of splitted Lessa when I think about Dark Lessa. As far as I can remember I do not recall any situation with woman Lessa talking to Ares. Could you give me the number od the chapter ? Or do I have to search it myself ? Did you see raws ?

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

It was in the first season as I said, not raws. I believe its a scene where she was behind bars, talking to Ares.  Its been a long time now, if I find the time and the will, I will glance through and see if I can find it again, otherwise... It was in a latter part though, I believe shortly before the part where Ares tries to kill Lessa at the  demon party, leaves him for dead, and I believe he goes off a cliff or something.

Edited by truepurple, 30 May 2014 - 07:02 PM.

Suave

Suave

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland

In previous post I was just asking do you read raws, because last raw chapter was beautiful ^-^ In 1 season there is chapter 24 and female Lessa only said Ares name and many chapters later we see in chapter 33 female Lessa talking to Rano. I hope that the author will give some explanations in upcoming chapters.

Edited by Suave, 31 May 2014 - 05:55 PM.

Lulu

Lulu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVancouver

I'm so glad, you guys understand the plot, I feel like I've done my job well :3

Ann Lee

Ann Lee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hallo, I have a question to translators of this manhwa. Did you give up 'Lessa'? I do like read it and want badly to see sequal. As far as I know, there are chapters 28-35 on Naver. I`ll repeat: did you give up this manhwa? I look forward for your answer no matter what it will be. Thank you.

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Regarding end of chapter 56. She's feeling horny, but don't worry, it's just a little goat inside of her. be dum pft!

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Why do they want to cure Lucy and is it so bad that Meinna transforms? Are they worried the transformation will effect her personality? We know that lucys personality is intact. The demon transformation is also a source of fighting power they need in the case of Lucy. Whether Meinna would be stronger as a deamon, I am unsure. We know their strength upgrade is limited if they don't collect souls, or at least their life span is no greater then a regular humans.