Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 193votes)

Hundred

Alt Names: alt ハンドレッド
Author: Misaki Jun
Artist: Sasayuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: <<Hundred>> --- that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form <<Savage>> visiting the earth.
The protagonist, Kirasagi Hayato, aims to become a <<Martial Arts Master>> using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university <<Little Garden>>.
However ---
"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
"H-How do you know my name?"
Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master <<Queen>> Claire Harvey...!?
The ultimate academy battle begins here!

adapted from the light novel written by Misaki Jun and illustrated by Ookuma Nekosuke
Go to Hundred Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime Adaptation Announced New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there going to be a follow-up series? New Window Glad101
  • 0 Replies
Topic hmmm, this manga "kinda" resembles other manga New Window UnholyCrap
  • 9 Replies
Topic LN Volume 1 is translated in English New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

264 Comments

This series ends in chapter 13? Seriously? Why?

god damn it im sick of all these LNs producing manga with potential only to say fuck you guys its only a short one, im like come on creator don't do that.

are...... are the nipples really necessary? 

The manga probably only existed to promote the LN.

loads of series end each arc with "next, the climax!!!"

According to MAL the next chapter is the last one.

wait, climax?... already huh? if thats it I actually wouldn't even be surprised

loads of series end each arc with "next, the climax!!!"

wait, climax?... already huh? if thats it I actually wouldn't even be surprised

Damn, he just sacrificed himself for her to run and she didn't even run 

damn, that ripped cloth is so misleading...

So.. this is ending with the next chapter, right?

Next chapter:

Cliché super saiyan development.

I like how this is their first battle and there's already more flirting than enemies defeated. Huehuehuehue

While some minor differences can improve a series, the ones you noted hardly matter.

1. Just because the "charl-archtype" is well liked it doesn't mean 'Hundred' is automatically better by making it the main character.

2. I'm pretty sure IS also has a "Super strong school president" that beat the MC.

3. I don't see how this is an improvement.

4. Seriously, how does this make 'Hundred' better?

There's nothing wrong with liking 'Hundred' unless there is some sort of nagging feeling telling you that you might not be enjoying it as much as you'd thought and the only way to make it go away is to devise some sort of list "proving" that Hundred is totally way better than IS.

Seems I either have to work on my sarcasm or it completely went over your head.

probably more imouto goodness in the next arc, waiting for it. gonna need a few more chapters though.

the main charm probably enemy which can gut any character ...

(as long as no head biting scene) ...

and not during an emotional confession session, I couldn't take that again.

While some minor differences can improve a series, the ones you noted hardly matter.

1. Just because the "charl-archtype" is well liked it doesn't mean 'Hundred' is automatically better by making it the main character.

2. I'm pretty sure IS also has a "Super strong school president" that beat the MC.

There's nothing wrong with liking 'Hundred' unless there is some sort of nagging feeling telling you that you might not be enjoying it as much as you'd thought and the only way to make it go away is to devise some sort of list "proving" that Hundred is totally way better than IS.

the main charm probably enemy which can gut any character ...

(as long as no head biting scene) ...

why would someone make something that is the same shit as IS? i mean, cant u think something for urself¿ it doesnt look like the author event bother to make it  slightly different...

Needs more focus on the widdle sister. As it stands, she's just a background character; yet has enough personality to qualify as a main 'un.

shes currently functioning as a plot device

also, while this and IS seem to be super similar, this is 100x less annoying so far

Emil is so freaking cute!

no one thinks where's Emil's "little boy" when "he" put those tight clothes? hahahaha

Needs more focus on the widdle sister. As it stands, she's just a background character; yet has enough personality to qualify as a main 'un.

Hmm, I'm very jealous of the vice-president... I wonder how she can keep her glasses on in combat whilst also being Asian..

A lot of people are comparing this to IS, but you know what?  It's totally different for these reasons as of the current chapter:

1.  Emil is the embodiment of one of the only things IS did right: creation of the Charl-archetype.  But Emil is main girl, so charlotte-archetype + main girl = best girl.  (Only other archetype that trumps this is the Older Oneesan + Tsundere mix (ie - Chifyunee), but rarely is any other arche-type even capable of standing toe-to-toe with that...)

2.  Super strong school president is actually super strong; beating even the MC after he did the full-body armament. 

3.  MC gets his first kiss waaaaaaaay faster than Ichika could ever dream of! 

4.  MC has a disabled imouto. 

So really, this isn't IS, it's better!

It will only be called IS if the MC is dense as heck

A lot of people are comparing this to IS, but you know what?  It's totally different for these reasons as of the current chapter:

1.  Emil is the embodiment of one of the only things IS did right: creation of the Charl-archetype.  But Emil is main girl, so charlotte-archetype + main girl = best girl.  (Only other archetype that trumps this is the Older Oneesan + Tsundere mix (ie - Chifyunee), but rarely is any other arche-type even capable of standing toe-to-toe with that...)

2.  Super strong school president is actually super strong; beating even the MC after he did the full-body armament. 

3.  MC gets his first kiss waaaaaaaay faster than Ichika could ever dream of! 

4.  MC has a disabled imouto. 

So really, this isn't IS, it's better!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics