Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 168votes)

Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome

Alt Names: alt 冴えない彼女の育てかた 恋するメトロノーム
Author: Maruto Fumiaki
Artist: Musha Sabu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Alternate Story with Kasumigaoka Utaha as Main Heroine.

Original Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-r9674 )

Another Alternate Story:

> Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata ~egoistic-lily~
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/saenai-kanojo-heroine-no-sodatekata-egoistic-lily-r9675 )
Go to Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

450 Comments

She's so cute. This is better than the other stories.

If I were him, I'd totally have visited the aquarium with her.

Can't seem to be able to view it. :(

Me neither. And it's not in the dropbox folder either so it can't be downloaded...

Can't seem to be able to view it. :(

waiting for this :v

Spoiler

the dude looks just like the MC (same hair) i bet its either a delusion or when he was sleeping she took the pic and showed him or put it on his phone or worst case shes just your typical highschool skank and the Mc got hit by some NTR lol hope its the ladder she is (was) my fav girl haha

... :(

We're very proud to release chapter 2 of Koisuru Metronome, featuring some stuff. The next chapter concerns much plot.

Spoiler

Where is this from?
I've read the raws for both the original series and this one and I don't remember seeing this in either one.

Koisuru Metronome only has 3 raw chapters out unless I am mistaken.

Is that tomoya?

Judging from the shaking hand it's either someone else, and he got it sent to (some NTR stuff?).

Or is it him, and he is suprised that she did something like that while he wasn't aware.

well, Utaha definitely deserves her own development as well.

<3

Spoiler

Is that tomoya?

Utaha. Yandere. PLEASE GOD YES!

Utaha ARC, look dat niisoo hnggghhh

This is good

But I'm still waiting more chapter of the "futsu" heroine one

i actually like this better than the main story o.o

Spoiler

I just hope that Utaha is an actual Yandere. I'm all for Utaha-senpai! She is also the prettiest out of the three.

You and me both.

Yep. Utaha is the most interesting out of them all.

I just hope that Utaha is an actual Yandere. I'm all for Utaha-senpai! She is also the prettiest out of the three.

one chapter and I like it more than egoistic lily xD

I'm liking this route already.

Wow, that flirting tendency coupled with fanservicey and amazing art => best combo ever!

Huh? What happened to the chapter?

Luckily I read it before it disappeared.

Yeah sorry about that. The cover page wasn't there so I had to reupload the whole chapter. It will be online soon.

Huh? What happened to the chapter?

Luckily I read it before it disappeared.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics