Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 131votes)

Soul Catcher(S)

Alt Names: alt -ソウルキャッチャーズ-
Author: Shinkai Hideo
Artist: Shinkai Hideo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kamine Shouta is a boy who is able to "see" people's hearts, though the ability has caused him to distance himself from people. His meeting with saxophone player Tokisaka Hibiki changes both of them for the better, and Tokisaka convinces Kamine to join the school concert band. Now Kamine, who knows nothing about music, will have to use his ability to win over the band's section leaders in the hopes of leading the band to the national competition next year... as its conductor!
Go to Soul Catcher(S) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current/New Chapter Discussion New Window Kiken_Tenshi
  • 1 Replies

170 Comments

the word "intense" really describe this manga.

KarchAmadeo
Dec 15 2013 04:06 AM

tumblr_mwfm0pmoIC1qimusio1_500.gif

Seems like he made it.

Loving it.

Liking this manga a lot. Thanks iManga!
Not a big fan of the i.m.o. overused "My Son will succeed me" stories though...

I took band all the way through middle school and high school and we were terrible the entire way

Thanks for the updates!

Batoto could use some improvements on their interface. Having notes for inexplicably absent chapters would be one.

Link detection in the descriptions (for sequals and related manga) would be another.

You know, Batoto has a Suggestion forum for just these kind of ideas. You should go mention them. The first suggestion has been suggested multiple times and been shot down, however I've never seen your second suggestion suggested before, so it may have a chance.

hell yeah... ^^ i wish there could be more.. 

Interesting and all, but I can't get over the "knows nothing about music" and is trying to fill the role of someone who manipulates people like an audio engineer manipulates tracks in a DAW.

Boom! picked up :D Thank you lynxian and LordLestat for bringing this manga to us. Looking forward to the releases in the future.

Batoto could use some improvements on their interface. Having notes for inexplicably absent chapters would be one.

Link detection in the descriptions (for sequals and related manga) would be another.

Get the feeling Shuesenia(the overall publisher) is going to try and exploit the hell out of this just like they did Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and Yu-Gi-Oh.

so we get chapter 3 now...but no 1? NOICE!!!

Again, chapter 1 was done in collaboration by MangaPanda and MangaPanda and MangaInn (forgot one) since two of the three groups are online readers themselves, they most likely do not want Batoto to host their release.

Well, I mean they're not an official group. It's just a pair of people who enjoy the manga and want it out there for others to see. The first chapter has already been translated so I don't see a reason why they would do that one too. I really want to see this one picked up so I'll try to get a group to pick it up.

so we get chapter 3 now...but no 1? NOICE!!!

Alright, seems pretty good for me. More please!

It was released by MangaBurn and MangaPanda I think. Those chapters never get uploaded to Batoto. If you want that to change Talk to Lynxian to get a formal scan done.

Where's chapter 1 -_-

saw chapter 1 and GOD DAMMIT, BOY! Brofist Beethoven! NOW!

No chapter 1? o_O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics