Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 150votes)

Samurai Papa

Alt Names: alt 侍父alt Papai Samuraialt Samurai Chichialt 武士奶爸
Author: Nishiki Soraku
Artist: Nishiki Soraku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 32-year-old Bushido-sama considers himself to be a modern-day Samurai. When his wife passed away due to illness, he promised to raise their daughter into a fine woman. But, for an adult male, raising a child is not an easy task. The tasks range from teaching proper table etiquette to sex education... Welcome to the life of a Samurai father.
Go to Samurai Papa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic his face... New Window veraya
  • 1 Replies

150 Comments

Aww damn I at least wanted the dad to get with the teacher

Well, a tad abrupt but a fun read all the same.

Dick doesn't have spine

I think...

It does if you're a seed beetle or a drosophila fly

It's a shame it only had one volume, but it was fun.

As the violently protective mother shows up, the truth of a certain old saying, (slightly re-worded to fit the occasion), is once again proven.

Spoiler

You should be arrested for that, and I respect you for it.

As the violently protective mother shows up, the truth of a certain old saying, (slightly re-worded to fit the occasion), is once again proven.

Spoiler

Lol He did a "Batman"

JUST FUCK HER AND MARRY HER ALREADY!! you know you want it, man.

tumblr_n3jhgnZ0cG1rylui9o1_250.gif

....Spineless dick.

Dick doesn't have spine

I think...

Spoiler

....Spineless dick.

I figured when I saw the cover that this manga would be hilarious, and it is! The women(well, there's only Koharu and the little boy's mother) are super hot too! Most importantly, the characterization between the serious Bushido and the cute and not-so-naive Nadeshiko is absolutely LOL enjoyable. 

Thanks a lot for these translations Fried Squid Scans \(^,^)!!!

Damn, Sensei is soooooo hot and beautiful!!! Bushido-san, just do what you must do!

LOL bushido code

Just forget it

I really want to know who first thought of this "cure all" I mean really... how did it come about...

This is Japan, land of the rising sun and home of naughty tentacles, vending machine used panties, and bukkake udon. Does this really surprise you?

GOD BLESS JAPAN

Bushido-san and this guy:

dragons-rioting-4651917.jpg

would be great friends

what manga is that?

Scallion up your butt, nature's cure all remedy.

I really want to know who first thought of this "cure all" I mean really... how did it come about...

Spoiler

STRONG hand...

Such a good daughter :^)

really epic and he really got better at the end :-P. 

also I think the teacher actually learned martial arts.( she may be more of a bushido than bushido-san)

And once again, it seems Bushido-san lost something important to him.

Okayyy....that cover with that genre and that description reaaaaaally interesting.

Scallion up your butt, nature's cure all remedy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics