Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 149votes)

Fragtime

Alt Names: alt フラグタイムalt Flag Time
Author: Sato
Artist: Sato
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What would you do if you could stop time? Moritani for one is using her unusual ability to stop time for three minutes a day to observe the people around her. One day, she chooses to “observe” class idol Murakami’s panties – only to find herself in a very compromising situation when her classmate turns out to be immune to her power.
Go to Fragtime Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

125 Comments

Thanks for the update. I've been wanting to see how this series would end.

Small update. Chapter 15 is being worked on. I'm hoping for a release either next week but not so sure. Hoping to get it out to you guys before the month is out. I'm sorry again for the inevitable wait but I do plan on finishing up the manga! Don't you worry! 

Ch15 has 24pages, ch16 has 26, ch17 has 28 and then there's the prologue? I think that's what it's called. So yea, lots of pages with a bunch more dialogue! x _ x

Long term goal is finishing it up before year's end! ( I got this guys! I hope D: )

Thank you very much for translating!

Thanks for picking this up, I was beginning to think I'd never see this manga again :)

Making people look plain with manga artwork is very hard without making them outright ugly. I can't think of where I have seen it done successfully.

Good point.  It's pretty rare, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Bara no Tame Ni.

Thank you for picking this up!! <3

Thanks for pointing that out! I'll get it fixed as soon as I can.

Regardless, the quality is still quite good compared to some translators out there.

The fixed chapter 14 has been uploaded, will be available soon! :)

Thank you for picking this up! And I think you did a very good job with the chapter, especially considering this is your first time!

The fixed chapter 14 has been uploaded, will be available soon! :)

ch 14, pg 15 says "waanted"

Thank you for the update!

ch 14, pg 15 says "waanted"

Well that was a bit of a jump. But it's about time!
Thanks CrushingBobs!

Thanks for your efforts translating this! had been really enjoying this manga last year was sad to find it wasn't continued into the new year, you guys are awesome!

Updates? :C

Interesting premise, but the characters leave much to be desired. The background characters seem to be mostly sluts, cheaters, or unpleasant people. Aside from mangaka-girl, no one seems to be shown as a good person. The main character is a bit uninteresting aside from her power, while the love interest has an unpleasant personality. Both are in a sense, pushovers (at least as of chapter 13).

It's okay/10.

Spoiler

Something in this chapter gave me the feeling that Murakami can read minds. She could tell exactly what Moritani was thinking and even knew when that other girl was dozing off and knew another girls' password.

The main character is quite cute herself but I guess that not recognizing that fits her personality well or maybe she really is supposed to look normal but the art style does not express that too well, in most of the mangas all the characters even the ones that are supposed to be plain look good, only the characters that are stated to be ugly are drawn that way, mostly evil guys whose ugliness makes them easier to despise. Thanks for the chapter.

Making people look plain with manga artwork is very hard without making them outright ugly. I can't think of where I have seen it done successfully.

The main character is quite cute herself but I guess that not recognizing that fits her personality well or maybe she really is supposed to look normal but the art style does not express that too well, in most of the mangas all the characters even the ones that are supposed to be plain look good, only the characters that are stated to be ugly are drawn that way, mostly evil guys whose ugliness makes them easier to despise. Thanks for the chapter.

The premise's interesting and there's some decent characterization. Too bad it kinda spoils it with a fixation on panties and fanservice.

I never would have guessed, Shoujo Ai mangas are really interesting sometimes. Followed.

Curse you, interesting premise, making me read my first yuri manga.
And same to you, likeable characters and good plot/pacing, making me click follow the instant I finished reading.

Haha good chapter!

That's why I love you,  Purple Library Guy.

I'm very touched.

Latest chapter--Ooops!

Oh my.... I couldn't stop grinning after the chapter....

Thanks AnpanMayo \(^_^)/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics