Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 23votes)

Cafe Velomano

Alt Names: alt 카페 벨로마노
Author: Gali
Artist: I-Hye Lyeong
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taemuk han is a 39-year-old Barista who opens his own coffee shop. He likes being free and finds it hard to get the right woman. Yeoun Sun is a 28-year-old woman who wants to be a Designer and wants to be a cool career woman who spends her life alone. However, she can't get her career started and somehow ends up working at Cafe Velomano.
Go to Cafe Velomano Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

42 Comments

nice :)

What. It's back. I'm totally not happy about this. I'm not feeling the least bit thankful, Kawa scans. My day is not yet made.

checking the scanlators site, the project was dropped

WHAAAT?!

;u;

noooooooo

checking the scanlators site, the project was dropped

damn... if this manhwa came with awesome jazz, i'm going to die.

XD

that said, i wonder when the next update is coming.

if it has coffee in it, i automatically like/drink/eat/read it.

Cute I love coffee and cafes. 

Good, very good!  Thanks for a 'grown-up' story!

starbucks-sucks.jpg?w=280&h=256

Cute, and I love coffee!

Cycling and coffee are two of my favorite things.   c:  I'll be looking forward to further chapters!

Hoped this gonna turn to be my dose of light-headed romance every once in a while.

Looked at tags "Drama"...............................................................................................

Drama isn't necessarily gloom and doom- some works are labeled drama because they make the reader feel all warm and fuzzy inside whenever they read a new chapter.

cute

Nice, followed!

Also for new readers, it is a manhwa so it's read from left to right(I was pretty confused while reading)...

Hoped this gonna turn to be my dose of light-headed romance every once in a while.

Looked at tags "Drama"...............................................................................................

Looks very interesting. Keep up the good work, I look forward to future releases :D

Looks promising, great art! (read chapter 1 somewhere else)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics