Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 188votes)

Kami-sama Drop

Alt Names: alt かみさまドロップalt 神落alt God Has Fallen
Author: Minamoto Yuu
Artist: Minamoto Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 17 year old Nowaki Asunaro has been forsaken by fortune since his birth. Every step he takes, bad luck awaits, whether it takes the shape of a falling bucket of water on his head or being blamed for crimes he never committed. Even for an exceptionally unlucky fellow like him, he still hopes to become friends with the love of his life: Hashihime Banri. The only problem lies in the fact that every time he almost gets close to her, his lack of luck blocks the way.

On one typical day for him, filled with unfortunate accidents, he ends up having to protect himself from the rain in a forsaken and dilapidated temple. He becomes feverish from cold and hunger, but in desperation, he prays to the gods that he survive this day and become friends with Banri. Lo and behold, it seems like he accidentally summoned a God(?). Will this accident bring him the luck he never had?

From the author of the hit romantic comedy, Asu no Yoichi! (Samurai Harem) comes a new supernatural love comedy of epic proportions!
Go to Kami-sama Drop Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler New Window anonymous2000
  • 1 Replies

357 Comments

" From the author of the hit romantic comedy, Asu no Yoichi!(Samurai Harem) comes with a new supernatural love comedy of epic proportions! "
Yes, I can see those.

So is this is the reverse of Binbougami ga? Unlucky dude summons a god of fortune, rather than lucky girl summoning a god of misfortune?

Except better fanservice. Mmmmmmm..maybe hard it'll be hard to decide which to like more?lol -_-

I hope this page being added means someone is picking it up. I've been looking at it myself for a while. Really want to see it get scanlated.

So is this is the reverse of Binbougami ga? Unlucky dude summons a god of fortune, rather than lucky girl summoning a god of misfortune?

the cover is spilling out with plot

must follow for the plot

The author who made female characters look so appealing. This author made allot of attractive girls and good fanservice, lol.

Well, the plot was interesting and funny. Maybe it'll be the same for this.

skips description, looks volume cover.... the plot seems to be good enough to follow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics