Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 1029votes)

The Gamer

Alt Names: alt Banzaialt 더 게이머alt Oyuncu(Turkish)alt THE 게이머alt اللاعبalt بازیکن
Author: Sung Sang-Young
Artist: Sang-Ah
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Official RAW of The Gamer: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=552960

Official English translation: http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=88

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Gamer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gamer latest chapter discussion New Window 12 others
  • 1391 Replies
Topic His Father? New Window Ninjacat Dude
  • 18 Replies
Topic poeple better at being a gamer then the gamer New Window cjk33
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies
Topic Light novel New Window 25Baam
  • 1 Replies

2160 Comments

Mangacows quality is okay.

Mangacow.com has The Gamer up until chapter 41

But Mangacow is poor quality.

Mangacow.com has The Gamer up until chapter 41

Whats up no raw this week?

Come on Gamer 41 why can't you come sooner!

Actually i don't believe they are related  because mangacow  mostly works on webtoon and also because there are no ad on their page which actually mean that they aren't doing it for money.

I just checked and there's an ad on every single page. And just because they work on webtoons doesn't mean they're not related. I read three different chapters there just to make sure and there's an ad on every single page. 

I seem to remember seeing how someone proved that Mangacow, Mangahere, and Mangafox are all owned by the NOEZ company. And no one can do anything about them since they're based in China. 

Also again please do not turn this into a flame war or something of the sort. It's just a big hassle that will get deleted. (This isn't meant for you in particular but anyone reading this.) 

Mangafox owns mangacow and mangajoy I believe. And well their business practices are very unsavory to say the least. Usually it's not allowed to talk about them and their ethics since it just starts a flame war which ends up with the mods asking us to stop. So don't really bother with it past this. 

But on the other hand it sucks that Oneora isn't continuing if you happen to be correct. I don't read anywhere except here and their scans only. They do great work and they're not dicks. 

Actually i don't believe they are related  because mangacow  mostly works on webtoon and also because there are no ad on their page which actually mean that they aren't doing it for money.

Iirc mangacow had/s something to do with Mangafox. as for mangajoy I have no idea

no officials news. But it looks like Oneora changed their mind, 'cause 2 groups already translate it (and one of them has their old bad boss, so it's complicated)
or they just can't work together, if there is nobody to boss them around ^^

I don't know why Batoto doesn't allow scans from mangacow and mangajoy, but I can guess. There has been some sort of disagreement between Batoto and Mncow. And Batoto doesn't host Mnjoy translations due to their logo in their releases?
^ feel free to correct me, if I am wrong

Mangafox owns mangacow and mangajoy I believe. And well their business practices are very unsavory to say the least. Usually it's not allowed to talk about them and their ethics since it just starts a flame war which ends up with the mods asking us to stop. So don't really bother with it past this. 

But on the other hand it sucks that Oneora isn't continuing if you happen to be correct. I don't read anywhere except here and their scans only. They do great work and they're not dicks. 

For those who didn't catch it, there's a similar manga that was posted recently:

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/remonster-r12171

no officials news. But it looks like Oneora changed their mind, 'cause 2 groups already translate it (and one of them has their old bad boss, so it's complicated)

I don't know why Batoto doesn't allow scans from mangacow and mangajoy, but I can guess. There has been some sort of disagreement between Batoto and Mncow. And Batoto doesn't host Mnjoy translations due to their logo in their releases?

Iirc mangacow had/s something to do with Mangafox. as for mangajoy I have no idea

Did it get dropped by oneora or something? on batoto the chapter 33 sticks still, whereas at manga cow and mangajoy the chapter is already 38, anyone know something?

quite a while ago my korean friend tell me that "The Gamer" are based from a novel called "The Gamer Fantasia", he told me that it has the same MC same Ability, and the only thing different is that the MC is transferred to fantasy world, could somebody confirm whether its true or not ?

i would like to hear more about this in details.

quite a while ago my korean friend tell me that "The Gamer" are based from a novel called "The Gamer Fantasia", he told me that it has the same MC same Ability, and the only thing different is that the MC is transferred to fantasy world, could somebody confirm whether its true or not ?

I think it's a matter of opinion really, I like the fact that it's gamey. If there's anything that I don't like it's that the main character is too impressive outside of the game.

Well, that's kind of the point though. He's only that impressive in the game because of his real world abilities, which has only amplified with time because of the experience he's gotten ingame.

Maybe there's a level requirement you have to hit before you see how 'small world' your parents are? I mean, how different would a Ranma have been if his dad could actually keep up with him past the beginning? Maybe he wouldn't have been an ass... though, with it being written by Rumiko Takahashi, I doubt it.

Pretty sure the level 15 shown is a lie, recall that he was already over level 15 and her level was still ???, while he could read the levels of other people which were quite higher at the single digits, I'm pretty sure she didn't want him asking any questions so she placed some sort of spell in place that causes people to think she's a lower level than she actually is.

I've been watching this for a while now, and ONeoRa hasn't released released anything since their last chapter of Black Haze a month ago. Hell, even the last forum post on the site is ten days old. Anyone knows wha happened? Sucks especially hard because japtem hasn't released Ark or LMS due to RL stuff for almost a month. I'd really like to know what happened, because I haven't heard anything in weeks now.

Did it get dropped by oneora or something? on batoto the chapter 33 sticks still, whereas at manga cow and mangajoy the chapter is already 38, anyone know something?

I wonder what gave him the ability to flawlessly explain anything that happens in a game, with nearly no trouble at all.

I think it's a matter of opinion really, I like the fact that it's gamey. If there's anything that I don't like it's that the main character is too impressive outside of the game.

Totally agree, he's a bit too much of a "insert self here in fantasy" character. I love reading it though, I'm not saying it kills my enjoyment. It would be dealt with a lot better if they made some handwaving explanation like using skills ingame translates to real world ability or something like that.

He was the best of the translation of the gamer you webtoon :)

The problem with Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, is that it is too gamey. The long description of Items and Stats became too much.  Pretty much like reading fanfic of someone's play-through of an RPG, which doesn't make you feel like reading a epic adventure, so it kinda dull at times. Not only only that, the main character is kinda unlikable Stu.  But the world building is pretty amazing.

The problem with Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, is that it is too gamey. The long description of Items and Stats became too much.  Pretty much like reading fanfic of someone's play-through of an RPG, which doesn't make you feel like reading a epic adventure, so it kinda dull at times. Not only only that, the main character is kinda unlikable Stu.  But the world building is pretty amazing.

i mean unless there is a group that know a lot of turkish who people want to read the series in their native tongue or who wants to read it themselves, and happens to have someone who can translate it into turkish, it wont happen.

your best bet is to find a group that translates into turkish and ask them to pick up the series

Thank you so much for your help

you mean, it's not certain when it should be translated

i mean unless there is a group that know a lot of turkish who people want to read the series in their native tongue or who wants to read it themselves, and happens to have someone who can translate it into turkish, it wont happen.

your best bet is to find a group that translates into turkish and ask them to pick up the series

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics