Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 50votes)

Gringo 2061

Alt Names: alt 异邦人2061alt グリンゴ2061
Author: Noguchi Keisuke
Artist: Noguchi Keisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 28 July 2061 was an unlucky day for Raiji, in which he was falsely accused of being a groper on public transport. That evening, he joined his friends, Yuma and Osamu, to watch Halley's Comet. The comet appeared to arrive a few hours ahead of schedule, but it didn't just pass by in the night sky. Instead, there was a blinding flash, and all the people Raiji and his friends had been watching with vanished. Not only that, but the area around them was suddenly filled with nightmarish giant mushrooms and twisted human faces. In this new, violent world, the three of them will encounter dangers human and inhuman!

=================================

Series serialized in shounen magazine, do not change the tag to seinen.
Go to Gringo 2061 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

So good, and so few chapters u.u

I dont even remember when or why i followed this. Now i see why :D

Sorry, I thought it was the editors commentary that usually appears on the margin, and I only saw the word clearly several pages after that.

That's all right, my friend.  My little notes that I put in my proofs are usually intended only for the amusement of my fellow team members so that they will get a chuckle or two while working on the chapter before it gets released.  But every now and then, they sometimes slip by and get included in the release, usually somewhere in the margin.  I hope that you enjoyed my little essay on the "True" meaning of "Bakayarou" as much as I had throwing all of that extra bullshit into the meaning of it!!!

I believe that I left a note to that effect on page 1 of chapter 2.

I also left a note on page 11 of chapter 3 explaining the full meaning of a common Japanese insult, but maybe some readers can't zoom in enough to read it on their monitors, so, for your edification, here it is, in its entirety:

Spoiler

Sorry, I thought it was the editors commentary that usually appears on the margin, and I only saw the word clearly several pages after that.

And for anyone who hasn't realized, the word the monster has on it's head is Spanish for whore.

I believe that I left a note to that effect on page 1 of chapter 2.

I also left a note on page 11 of chapter 3 explaining the full meaning of a common Japanese insult, but maybe some readers can't zoom in enough to read it on their monitors, so, for your edification, here it is, in its entirety:

Spoiler

So good, this is so damn good, it´s almost a sin how good this is.

- Amazing art, just simply amazing.

- Badass sister, everyone love badass sisters.

- Horrifying, truly tense stuff.

- MC isn´t a pussy nor does preach about cringe worthy shenanigans. A worthy MC for a survival/horror manga.

- Did I mention the art? Yeah srry, is just so good.

I´m so on for more, thank you Kiss Scans.

lonce, on 07 Oct 2013 - 16:46, said:

And for anyone who hasn't realized, the word the moster has on it's head is spanish for whore.

is also the word in portuguese

You know, you can modify the tags... Just click on the pencil next to the list.

There should be a "mature" tag to define more properly the content.

The shounen/seinen thing people used to assimilate with mature/all public means nothing anymore as apparently it's only related to some publication scheme.

edit : oops missed the horror tag, i guess can serve the same purpose as a mature one for this case.

And for anyone who hasn't realized, the word the moster has on it's head is spanish for whore.

I don't think anything is pulled out, instead his horn was inserted, cutting the dude's belly open in the process, thus the guts spilled out. Probably.

Spoiler
Looks like his hand at the bottom right and some testies hanging out

Has just about every single indicator of being a seinen. . .but must be called shounen

ozUuPwe.jpg

Well I'm not mistaken it pulled out the mans testicles 

I don't think anything is pulled out, instead his horn was inserted, cutting the dude's belly open in the process, thus the guts spilled out. Probably.

Oh boy, ANOTHER mind fuck. Followed!

Btw, anyone know what that giant pulled outta him? I couldn't figure it out due to the art.

Well I'm not mistaken it pulled out the mans testicles 

Shounen manga chapters always end like this...

That ending.

for anyone who wanna see the raws, 1-5 are at jcafe.

Oh boy...here we go.

Interesting settting, but kinda saw many similars to this. Hope to see more.

At first I was thinking "Night of the Comet" and then things got weird...

Oh boy, ANOTHER mind fuck. Followed!

Btw, anyone know what that giant pulled outta him? I couldn't figure it out due to the art.

so umm guys...where is the fisting tag?

the art kinda a let down, but it seem fit to the manga as well. I will wait for a couple chapters before I put down my final judgement

What really happened:

070-mushroom.png

That thing at the end had look on its face saying "it don't matter now does it"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics