Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4 - 51votes)

Savanna Game - The Comic

Alt Names: alt サバンナゲーム The Comicalt Savanna Gamealt Savanna Game: The Comic
Author: Kuroi Ransuke
Artist: Haruno Eri
Genres: Action ActionPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a young man named Kazuya Shibuya who receives an anonymous email message out of the blue one day: "Won't you join the Savanna Game?" The message is an invitation to a state-sanctioned killing game — a deadly role-playing game designed to motivate the inhibited youth of modern Japan. Shibuya and his two friends Kotegawa and Kudou find themselves in bizarre battles that span the space-time continuum, with everything from dragons to the Shinsengumi force of the shogunate era.
Go to Savanna Game - The Comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Battle Royal genre? New Window kuraiaku
  • 0 Replies
Topic Translator Needed New Window bosslady
  • 1 Replies

71 Comments

Read the first chapter.... Thought it was stupid. =A=

Nice sword~

well well waiting for a month just for 13 pages ? 

for the first time i think minamoto kun monogatari better with 9 pages but weekly lol

yeah a new chapter ~ wait 13 pages  ? th_111_.gif

And three of those pages are either credit or announcement pages!!!

Spoiler

yeah a new chapter ~ wait 13 pages  ? th_111_.gif

well well waiting for a month just for 13 pages ? 

for the first time i think minamoto kun monogatari better with 9 pages but weekly lol

Kazuya joins a game that deals with killing, but don't want to kill.

Mafumi is saying that she can't keep being protected by Kazuya, but she joining a survival game and has to be protected by Kazuya anyway.

Hitoshi just screams I will betray you later for my goals.

Ladies and gentleman, we have our main characters.

Page 14 should be 15.

Page 15 should be 14.

Should this be reported with the "problems with comic/chapter" button or. . .? The pinned topics made made me unsure if it was the right place. Also I'm getting tired and not gonna even try and make a judgment call on anything until I've slept.

Has potential and shit.

Could be better after a month or so.

I'm sure the girl waiting at Kirit- I mean Kazuya's apartment is Asu- I mean Masato. (smirk)

Spoiler

Dat cliffhanger.

Spoiler

Because Japan loves worthless people. Asking them to be resolute until they've watching countless numbers of people die horribly painful deaths to save the MC is too much to ask.

Yeah it seems worthless MC and rape are very popular in Japan.

So he decided to participate in a game about killing and he doesn't want to kill.

I just want to make sure I read that right.

Why do we had to have this type of MC?

Because Japan loves worthless people. Asking them to be resolute until they've watching countless numbers of people die horribly painful deaths to save the MC is too much to ask.

So he decided to participate in a game about killing and he doesn't want to kill.

I just want to make sure I read that right.

Why do we had to have this type of MC?

Spoiler

Dat cliffhanger.

" well with out a doubt "  it's crap...

Not bad, not bad. Btooom wasn't a favorite of mine but I love the whole game-survival theme. The artwork is fantastic. Looking forward to more chapters!

Hey just saying praise my typesetting work. Its been ages since I last did a full chapter. Jk^^ (that was stupid I must be really tired.) Anyways this is only the beginning so we'll see where this leads. I'm just like you guys I have no idea. I haven't looked at all the raws yet.

This is kinda... uh... weak.

Following this because apparently, the anime that was announced to air.....never aired. Lovely themes and artwork so far.

The narration is kind of ............

Anyway it seems to be a real life game with RPG elements, sort of like Persona. People are invited to a game and risk their life like Btooom. This manga has tragedy and psychological written all over, this manga isn't meant for people into comedy and romance.
Pretty interesting, folowing :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics