Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 178votes)

Aiki-S

Alt Names: alt Aiki Salt 愛気ーS
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aaah, peaceful life is boring. After the battles of the first series, Joukyuu has to stay quiet in Japan teaching martial arts. Even with Veronica and Kageyasu close by, it is so sleepy. Then when a chef offers him a quick trip to US to mess with their gangs, in return for great Japanese food, he jumps at the chance. Dragging both girls with him, along with Bull for good measure, he arrives in America like a typhoon. Will they survive his entry?

Prequel:

>Aiki
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-r617 )
Go to Aiki-S Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 8 Replies
Topic Poor Bull.... New Window clear
  • 14 Replies
Topic chapter 6???? New Window Mohanned123
  • 4 Replies

499 Comments

I prefer the blond Joukyuu.....

What are you guys talking and complaining about?

Allot of better series? I think there's only a few series better than this. Most of the series have idiots or weak willed mcs... while this is one of the few that has a unique trolls, bad ass, strong and smart mc that lives his life to the fullest.

In a way... sometimes he's the dream of every man out there.

sigh so many good series untranslated yet they pick up a sequel to this... well twilight and bieber are popular so i shouldnt be suprised i guess :(

well it's japanzai so of course they'd pick something like this. plus they did the prequel too so it wasn't entirely unexpected.

but you are right, there are tons of untranslated good series. it's just a fact of life, i guess.

I hope those 2 girls who wanted to be Jokyuu's students along with the muscle girl and Cowgirl bodygaurds make a come back. I liked them.

sigh so many good series untranslated yet they pick up a sequel to this... well twilight and bieber are popular so i shouldnt be suprised i guess :(

I've already been reading the raws, and I'm glad that Bull is getting the proper story treatment!

AND SO IT BEGINS

Ladies and gentlemen, seeing how no one has bothered to pick it up yet, MK42Dragon Scanlations will now be working on AIKI-S.

what was that again?

*cups hand to ear*

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

jtC76W8.gif

WHOOOOOOOOO IT'S HERE!

Ladies and gentlemen, seeing how no one has bothered to pick it up yet, MK42Dragon Scanlations will now be working on AIKI-S.

I hope Bull appears in this manga.

He's in the picture for this manga, to the right. Just scroll up and check. He's behind Veronica's thigh.

I hope Bull appears in this manga.

@Oliverfr: It's an ongoing project. To quote Koro from the Aiki comment section: "Now we have a translator interested in Aiki-S who isn't already overwhelmed with work on other series, so let's hope for the best."
But people work in their own pace and there's no fixed schedule for the translations, but it'll show up here when it's done I suppose. You'd have to contact Japanzai if you want more definitive answers.

Guys, I can't see any chapter. May I assume none of this is available in English for the moment ?

Veronica ftw!!

This take place after a timeskip? he looks older.. and face looks a little off...

From the raws it appears to take place after a relatively short time skip, I don't read the language so 

I don't know for sure, but that's what it seems like to me. The only main difference is that he has black instead of blond hair

I can't wait for the first chapter to come out.

why cant i see the chapters???????????????????????????????????????????? noooooooooooooooooooooo

This take place after a timeskip? he looks older.. and face looks a little off...

Can't wait for more ass an tittays

i cant wait to see what kind of sexual things he does to other girls . lol

So glad Aiki is back!

HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics