Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 178votes)

Aiki-S

Alt Names: alt Aiki Salt 愛気ーS
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aaah, peaceful life is boring. After the battles of the first series, Joukyuu has to stay quiet in Japan teaching martial arts. Even with Veronica and Kageyasu close by, it is so sleepy. Then when a chef offers him a quick trip to US to mess with their gangs, in return for great Japanese food, he jumps at the chance. Dragging both girls with him, along with Bull for good measure, he arrives in America like a typhoon. Will they survive his entry?

Prequel:

>Aiki
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-r617 )
Go to Aiki-S Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Comadrin
  • 8 Replies
Topic Poor Bull.... New Window clear
  • 14 Replies
Topic chapter 6???? New Window Mohanned123
  • 4 Replies

499 Comments

its the same except aimed at teenage guy who wannabe thugs. ie act like a complete asshole, beat ppl you feel like w/o repercussions and all the girls throw their panties at you... hence why its popular. i should of compared it to hip hop instead, sorry

No, the mc is definitely not popular with women. Maybe just a bit at the start but as soon as they got to know him... they found him disgusting. Except the few exceptions.

Plus, what wanna be thug would spend his days reading mangas? Roflmao... if you show me one of those. I'll pay you, cause I'd be laughing my ass off. It'd be worth it.

What are you talking about?!?!? AIKI may not be cheap propaganda that manipulates teenage girls... but Jokyuu IS!!

How many girls has he banged in total??? And he never spent a single yen!!!!

Does he pick them up by tricking (trolling) them into believing that he is actually Justin Bieber?? or maybe that he is a werewolf or a sparkely vampire?? We may never know...

He is trully an abnormal protagonist in all areas. Although there have recently

been many MCs who are trolls (and yes I know that Jokyuu is not "recent"), he is the only one who has refined it into the ultimate pick-up style.

That being said, now that I think about it aparently, (as far as Jokyuu is concerned,) "It isn't rape if you trolled her into it (either before or after you beat the hell out of her)".

What rape are you talking about? There was some close calls but don't get all serious.

Yeh.. so what bothers you is that he gets laid or what?

By the way, stop exageratting... it's called a manga, fiction dude. We have morals and boundaries we don't pass but man, it's hilarious what's bothering you. 99% for movies, mangas, animes and so on has things that are "bad". Read a Bible if you can't handle it.

It didn't show him forcing him them but yes.. some of them got "trolled" into it. I would be mad myself if they get raped but the trollness overshadows all that seriousness. Cause the manga is "set" in that kinda world. It has that setting.

I admit it has cheap stuff. I'm not following this because he gets laid, if that bothers you but I watch it because he's having fun teasing people and he's overpowered while doing it. We read manga, watch anime and so on because the impossible is possible in fiction. 

man ima be like 20 something years old when this manga end. I remember reading the first one back in middle school and now im in collage! man idk what to say lol

So how long has it been since the Eastern Europe arc? And will we see the old characters. That would be nice.

sigh so many good series untranslated yet they pick up a sequel to this... well twilight and bieber are popular so i shouldnt be suprised i guess :(

Scanlate it yourself and share with us. Thank you in advance. =D

i wanna see more boobs

Me too, but will probably never happen.

Looks like the series has become popular enough that either the author(isutoshi) or the editors has moved the series away from too much fan service. It can now stand on its own merits as a martial arts manga.

As someone who has read many of Isutoshi's works, I really feel happy for him having mainstream success.

i wonder if kizuki from the first half of aiki will come back.

all hail japanzaii!!!! 

The demon from hell is back! This is so great I'm just gonna click "Follow" and grin.

why the different art style?

because they are older now? I know you must be thinking that manga characters never age and never change clothes.. but some authors do know the concept of time.

Finally Joukyuu returns xD

YES!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

WOOHOO So glad this finally has been picked up. The previous series was epic. Tho excited.

why the different art style?

its the same except aimed at teenage guy who wannabe thugs. ie act like a complete asshole, beat ppl you feel like w/o repercussions and all the girls throw their panties at you... hence why its popular. i should of compared it to hip hop instead, sorry

Eh I gotta disagree with you there. Yeah the MC is an asshole in every way, he pretty much does whatever he wants and his morals are shit but that's the beauty of it. I read it as "If you want to talk the talk then you gotta walk the walk". So many MC's in other manga who talk big but end up being shit. He's an Anti-Hero and that's why its popular. Sort of like Deadpool without the whole breaking the fourth wall. 

Have you read this or the prequel? How's this the same as twilight or bieber? Man.. get a clue. Don't put in the same category with cheap propaganda that manipulates teenage girls -_-

Anyways, thanks for the hard work on this.

What are you talking about?!?!? AIKI may not be cheap propaganda that manipulates teenage girls... but Jokyuu IS!!

How many girls has he banged in total??? And he never spent a single yen!!!!

Does he pick them up by tricking (trolling) them into believing that he is actually Justin Bieber?? or maybe that he is a werewolf or a sparkely vampire?? We may never know...

He is trully an abnormal protagonist in all areas. Although there have recently

been many MCs who are trolls (and yes I know that Jokyuu is not "recent"), he is the only one who has refined it into the ultimate pick-up style.

That being said, now that I think about it aparently, (as far as Jokyuu is concerned,) "It isn't rape if you trolled her into it (either before or after you beat the hell out of her)".

Have you read this or the prequel? How's this the same as twilight or bieber? Man.. get a clue. Don't put in the same category with cheap propaganda that manipulates teenage girls -_-

Page 4 is such a troll. I was like DON'T FUCK WITH ME. It was a little irrational on my part, but I was so excited that it was the first thing that popped into my mind. Usually they are at the beginning or end. I was super excited that Aiki was going to have a sequel and here it is. Instantly followed, I eagerly wait for more, and thanks for the hard work.

I'm pretty sure the last volumes of the first season has something like that kind of credits. So I wasn't surprised and kept pressing forward (right arrow key) after I saw it.

I prefer the blond Joukyuu.....

He probably forgot to put hair coloring cause he probably heard Veronica's voice and went up immediately or he made his hair color black offscreen. Probably the former to make it funny XD

Page 4 is such a troll. I was like DON'T FUCK WITH ME. It was a little irrational on my part, but I was so excited that it was the first thing that popped into my mind. Usually they are at the beginning or end. I was super excited that Aiki was going to have a sequel and here it is. Instantly followed, I eagerly wait for more, and thanks for the hard work.

Spoiler

Such a badass.

FOLLOW!

i wanna see more boobs

Japanzai banzai!

Woohoo !

Thank you Japanzai ! ^_^

sigh so many good series untranslated yet they pick up a sequel to this... well twilight and bieber are popular so i shouldnt be suprised i guess :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics