Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 40votes)

Kenjutsu Komachi

Alt Names: alt 剣術小町
Author: Komura Ayumi
Artist: Komura Ayumi
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komachi Mizuno's family runs a shrine and a sword fighting dojo, but she doesn't like fighting and often skips out on practice. On Komachi's 16th birthday, she is mysteriously transported to another world similar to classical Japan.

> Spin-off of Usotsuki Lily
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/usotsuki-lily-r140 )
Go to Kenjutsu Komachi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

45 Comments

Rofl

Spoiler

http://vatoto.com/read/_/130832/usotsuki-lily_ch0.3_by_hachimitsu-scans/8 we already figure that out by reading Usotsuki Lily they do tell a bit of the manga's plot

I think this is the manga that Komachi's dad draws in the Usotsuki Lily universe

You are correct this is the Manga that her dad drew. Very awesome of them to actually do such a thing. Kinda reminds me of what the writer of W Juliet did with "Grand Sun"

Rofl

Spoiler

ahhhh, can't stop rereading chapter 3, feel the epic potential swelling. 

It all makes sense, this is the story that Komachi(UsoLily)'s father has written.

Some serious shit is going to happen soon!!! Can't wait =D Hachimitsu Scans, you pick some really awesome projects, thanks! 

Wait, how's this a spinoff from Usotsuki Lily?

I think this is the manga that Komachi's dad draws in the Usotsuki Lily universe

I am so glad she developed this idea. I really wanted to know the story behind Kenjutsu Komachi!

I love those girl-travelling-back-to-the-Sengoku-era-stories and I also do like Komura Ayumi's art and Usotsuki Lily a lot, so this will probably become one of my new favs :3

I feel as though that recently I've been seeing more of these two. They're all better story telling than the basic outline of Watase Yuu's "into the past" in my opinion....

Why aren't these gods ever remotely intelligent?  It's obvious what's going to happen; because he's having people search so violently for the sword, these two people will get killed, then she'll take the sword and kill God to avenge them.

If he just ignored the sword none of this would happen...

It's possible that people of this time are simply carelessly or have been accustomed to calling this being so called god. For all we know, this being can be another man. As for why this being cannot ignore the sword is because this being obviously isn't a pacifist and as the child noted, he wants the sword to keep watch over something so dangerous. In a world where these outcasts without the mark are outnumbered extremely by those marked with loyalty, this being is probably taking no chances no matter how improbable danger is. But because this being is forcefully seeking to take ownership of the sword, I can't really see this being as anything else except a man.

Why aren't these gods ever remotely intelligent?  It's obvious what's going to happen; because he's having people search so violently for the sword, these two people will get killed, then she'll take the sword and kill God to avenge them.

If he just ignored the sword none of this would happen...

I love those girl-travelling-back-to-the-Sengoku-era-stories and I also do like Komura Ayumi's art and Usotsuki Lily a lot, so this will probably become one of my new favs :3

Dat determination at the end there :) I hope she can do it.

Komachi is a character in Usotsuki Lily

True, but the character settings are slightly different.  Though they both are adept with the sword.

Komachi is a character in Usotsuki Lily

insta-followed!

Cool. 

woah insta follow

Wow! Really interesting! I like Komura Ayumi's Art

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics