Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 62votes)

Dolls Fall

Alt Names: alt DOLLS FALL ドールズ・フォール
Author: Kedouin Makoto
Artist: Sanshoku Amido
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: By the same author as the renowned “Corpse Party”, Dolls Fall revolves around the lives of students at Jiaiin girls dormitory, an orphanage for middle school children without families. They are greeted with open arms by the matrons and other students, taught to accept their fellow orphans as sisters and the matrons as their mothers. Jiaiin is a safe haven for students, provided that they follow two simple rules: at night, lock your door and don’t leave the room, and never enter a matron’s room. Break either one of those rules and this series’ likeness to Corpse Party becomes evident.
Go to Dolls Fall Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Odd, yet interesting. New Window UltimaWraith
  • 0 Replies

127 Comments

Nah, she's a creep. And is lesbian. And is a psychopath. And is a sadist. And something worse...

Let's add axe-crazy to that list, now.

Sounds like MY kind of girlfriend!!!

corrupted by the black suit guy apparently.

Nah, she's a creep. And is lesbian. And is a psychopath. And is a sadist. And something worse...

Let's add axe-crazy to that list, now.

Dat Lizzie Borden reference doe.

and another one falls?

What the hell was going on in the chapter where the sensei was licking under the staff's skirt? It seemed to be implied that there was a wound or something?

What the hell was going on in the chapter where the sensei was licking under the staff's skirt? It seemed to be implied that there was a wound or something?

Gotta say that I would enjoy this way more without the whole possessed *it's actually just magic with a different name* thing~ ^^ With a little less of the Fantasy genre to it.. but ah, let's see where this is heading.

Doll Fals where no one care if someone disappears

This brutality is too much for my heart. I nearly puke in that last scene. geez. This is so much worse than anything in corpse party.

Well, this is crazier than what i usually read but ok.

this...so much plot twist!

Everyone's killing each other D: and haz super powars!

I can't tell whats going on:| Can't remember all their names and nicknames, and some of those girls looks too similar, and new characters popping up all over the place.

don't bother, they all created just to further move the plot and to make that happen some (if not all) will DEAD soon enough...

... I got no idea what was going on in chapter 13, really

Then chapter 14 probably didn't make sense either. 

... I got no idea what was going on in chapter 13, really

I really wanted to drop this right now and try and regain some humanity I lost, but goddamn the last few pages of this chap.... Y U MAKE ME CURIOUS?! Fuck!

i don't understand who is who and their relationship anymore.....it's got too many chara and MC have a supernatural power???awesome....

This manga is goddamn creepy..but i have no idea why i can't stop reading!

I probably was hoping to see the bad guys get their punishment for torturing those girls =/

My blood boils whenever i look back at chapter 1...that masked asshole.

Spoiler

Did she just pull a Gasai Yuno pose? kek.

I can't tell whats going on:| Can't remember all their names and nicknames, and some of those girls looks too similar, and new characters popping up all over the place.

WTH did I just read 0.o

Read one chapter expecting some Wu-Tang references.

Was disappointed... and traumatized.

On Chapter 9:

Spoiler

The author does'nt seem to fancy school alot.

Okay...I'm kinda lost here. So many characters appear. Explanations anyone?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics