Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 33votes)

Doreiku - Boku to 23-nin no Dorei

Alt Names: alt 奴隶区alt 奴隷区 僕と23人の奴隷alt Doreikualt Doreiku - 23 Slaves and Ialt Doreiku - Boku to Nijuusannin no Doreialt La cité des esclavesalt SCM - Meine 23 Sklavenalt Slave District - Me and 23 Slavesalt Tokyo Slaves
Author: Okada Shinichi
Artist: Ooishi Hiroto
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: What if you could enslave anyone you ever wanted? Well, this comes close. The SCM lets you enslave anyone who is also wearing an SCM, at a price. One must win over the other, at anything, in order for the other to become their slave.
Go to Doreiku - Boku to 23-nin no Dorei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for English Team! New Window anarzee
  • 2 Replies
Topic Really enjoying this New Window malaclypse
  • 0 Replies

47 Comments

This is a sick and twisted series...

It therefore gets the "Pervy's Seal of Approval" as an interesting series to follow! 

I look forward to more releases, as soon as Aizen has the raws, the free time, and the motivation to work on them!  I will do my best to be patient until that time comes...  Will the next 15 minutes be long enough?

Spoiler

Goddammit brother, you're everywhere.

Looking for a volounteer who knows japanese for this manga... >_<

Don't need editing, I've vol.1-5 raws!

omg i wish this was real

This is a sick and twisted series...

It therefore gets the "Pervy's Seal of Approval" as an interesting series to follow! 

I look forward to more releases, as soon as Aizen has the raws, the free time, and the motivation to work on them!  I will do my best to be patient until that time comes...  Will the next 15 minutes be long enough?

Spoiler

Thank you for this Aizen!

I'm right now in Japan, do you want me to try to find them so i can send then to you Aizen ?

Creepy. Super creepy. There's never a 'good' reason to want to enter into this kind of game is there. Though I suppose this is an interesting take on the survival game genre, over all I prefer the relatively quick ends when they're just openly trying to kill each other.

Dat's a great one. Continue scanlating it, please.

poor host guy :/ got enslaved 3 times? but at least we now know your slave can be taken kinda sucks.

No raws have been released for volumes 2 and 3, so no more updates for this. Atleast for now. But enjoy. :)

I can't wait to see what happens when someone takes theirs out for 24hrs. If it was just incontinence I'm pretty sure that poor woman from the blog would have taken hers out by now.

unfortunately i only have the first volume, there are 3 volumes out but no one seems to have the raws yet...

Do you want some help with re-drawing? 

unfortunately i only have the first volume, there are 3 volumes out but no one seems to have the raws yet...

people need to know of this manga.

It somehow reminds me of Akumetsu. So good!!!

Very interesting!! Can't wait for the next chapter

finally i read the raws a long time ago i cant believe it's translated , Aizen-sensei is the man lately ! good job

I would definitely continue reading this. :D

Oh man this looks super interesting.

this looks  interesting lets see how it turns in next chapters

What if you could enslave anyone you ever wanted?

This is not going to end well XD

And the mindfuck begins.

Holy crap, someone added the genres. Thanks, whoever it was. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics